Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia is

240turbo

Hmmm this is such an infantile thread.. I f*cking love it..... but yet again is the right place to post.... I mean someone says something about a known Dj and within hours; sometimes minutes the actual superstar Dj or a direct spokesman is posting as well. Cooljunkie is a great medium and maybe even matured posters like Turbo forget how far a comment can go......dude, u set yourself by posting this whole I am so "offended" thing and well, you have your right to free speech and here is my right to free speech.......Grow up! nobody owes u a picture a hello or pat on the back for going to see a party to get drunk or almost drunk like u said....you went 'cause you wanted to have fun... I go see Shaq play to every home game and I do not expect him to thank me personally if I see him around while i'm having tequila shots and pissing my pants.... the impression you give me (and u dont care I'm sure, but here it is anyways...hahaha) is that you are a bitter man, like a sad child...with a huge ego that lacks maturity..... then again is the impression I get by your post, I could be wrong, should I and others that do not know you personally go by an impression or by letting you off the hook cause you just had a slip off?.....(oh and if you post that u dont give a f*ck about my opinion and that I dont know u or I wasnt there... then why do you start a DT is an assh*le thread if you can take some on your own) ... by the way who the fu*k are you to think because you spend your money partying or buying cd's deserves more than to be included in the last line of a cd shout out "to all my fans" like the rest of planet earth..... Suggestion: Hire DT to play in your weekend villa a 12 hour marathon set give your complaints to him personally, I am sure that he will care just as much when you are honest with him as well and tell him about all those illegal Tennaglia downloads you have (dont say u dont have a DT ripped song, cause u do) .... and if this just an alcohol allucination.... guess who is the assh*le .........u suck.......... oh and since I only hang VIP... so I dont have to deal with assh*le drunktards, I doubt we will meet so spare yourself your stupid threats..... now just

thanks for taking this "infantile" thread down quite a few pegs. ::)

LMAO John, you're a trip. You always come with these witty remarks.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one tend to be one of those people that never apporaches DJ's no matter how big you are. I have seen DT out and about and its really something how people sweat DJ's and how the DJ Whores are so quick to give it up just because so an so is a DJ. People asks for autographs' date=' want to be seen hanging out with Djs like if they were all that.

I really find it funny, to me a DJ is just a regular person who decided to persue a career in spinning records to the public. No need to sweat them like they are some kind of Icons or Movie Stars. The Dj may play great records but people make them out to be soo much more than what they are and that is a Human being who spins records and produces.

[/quote']

I never said anyhting about idolizing them, and wanting autographs....BS I've never done anything like that and never will. I just gave the guy his props that's it. Don't try to make me out like some kinda dick rider man.

Guest defunes

I always say hi to them...I don't kiss their ass but if they're next to me I say "Hi _____, thanks for your music.". That's it. I think it's better than looking the other way like if they were freaks, but I don't cling to them either or say " Please impregnate my girlfriend I want to have your baby!!!!" SO pretty much what I'm saying is BALANCE, like everything else.

Guest Fez

Officially an asshole and I will never support this guy ever again. I've been supporting this son of a bitch since way back in NY when he used to spin at Vinyl. So i see him at Metropolis this past Saturday' date=' and I'm giving him his props for being such a badass DJ and also being one of my favorites. And he just looks at me like I'm an idiot. And shrugs his shoulders. Show some respect and appreciation to your fans, without us you would be nowhere.

[/quote']

he's a temperamental(sp?/translation) dude..

i've been trying to book him for 2 years...

i wouldn't say he's an asshole...but he's never said yes...he just won't spin D.R. just cause we've called him too much... ::)

That's why I don't idolize dj's, their not gods, they're human beings like you and I. Sure, you go to their gigs, and buy their cd's, but they're not pointing a gun to your head to do it, you do it because you want to do it. You pay money and you get something fun in exchange. They're NOT in any way suppoosed to give you anything else than what you paid for.

If the guy doesn want to talk to you or anything, he's in his right, same thing if he talks to you and is nice, basically they can do whatever they want.

On DT, I've never apporached him although i've seen them a milion times, but a friend of mine did apporach him once and he was very nice. Some other time some friends cam from Panamá for WMC and saw him at Ultra where they proceeded to ask him for a pic, which he smilingly agreed to, and boy, were they in cloud nine after that...

My point is, I don't want to meet my musical heroes, cause I don't want to shatter the image I have from them, I better admire them for their music, their personality is another issue, and they might be geniuses but assholes at the same time. That's why Im friends with several local dj's, mostly from this boards, but I never talk to the big ones, I figure they have already a million people kissing their asses, they don't need another one.

And what is it with all this putting people out there? wtf???? >:(

13_1_b.JPG

Guest bcnjunkie

Danny T is #1 in my book... met him once and he was not particularly nice, still, when that man wants to put ona show NOBODY touches him

Guest b00tyman07

My Special DT Moment

by b00tyman

I met him a couple years back after he won at dancestar awards, said hi and congratulated him, he gave me a huge smile said thanks and couldn't have been nicer. I never believed in love at first sight, now i do.... :'( someday dt, someday

The End

Guest Cosmigonon

That's why I don't idolize dj's, their not gods, they're human beings like you and I. Sure, you go to their gigs, and buy their cd's, but they're not pointing a gun to your head to do it, you do it because you want to do it. You pay money and you get something fun in exchange. They're NOT in any way suppoosed to give you anything else than what you paid for.

If the guy doesn want to talk to you or anything, he's in his right, same thing if he talks to you and is nice, basically they can do whatever they want.

On DT, I've never apporached him although i've seen them a milion times, but a friend of mine did apporach him once and he was very nice. Some other time some friends cam from Panamá for WMC and saw him at Ultra where they proceeded to ask him for a pic, which he smilingly agreed to, and boy, were they in cloud nine after that...

My point is, I don't want to meet my musical heroes, cause I don't want to shatter the image I have from them, I better admire them for their music, their personality is another issue, and they might be geniuses but assholes at the same time. That's why Im friends with several local dj's, mostly from this boards, but I never talk to the big ones, I figure they have already a million people kissing their asses, they don't need another one.

And what is it with all this putting people out there? wtf???? >:(

13_1_b.JPG

???

Guest web_norah

Turbo you need to realize that Danny Tenaglia is a human being and entitled to have a bad day just like anyone.

i think it is totally out of line and foolish for you to slag him off because of a one incident.

please.

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Anybody who has been around the block long enough know's Tenaglia is very social with his crowd, and even in person in the right mood.

I had some priceless experiences year's back during his 15 hour marathon Memorial weekend set's @SPACE, alway's keeping his crowd going and one of the few dj's who can drop any track and the crowd will eat it up.

Successful name brand DJ's nowaday's are horded with groupies, fan's, trainspotter's, e-tards, and they might take it out on the loyal fan who wanted a picture or a quick chat, shit happen's people.

It was geniune of Danny to post an "explantion" of why he was pissy.

P.S. Danny if you read this, Your post had me on the floor when I read it, lol Miami has changed for the worst lol.

Guest nova

oh shit... is this thread still going on? LOL so funny, I told yesterday that this freaking thread would go on for a while.. =P

Guest Cosmigonon

Turbo you need to realize that Danny Tenaglia is a human being and entitled to have a bad day just like anyone.

i think it is totally out of line and foolish for you to slag him off because of a one incident.

please.

Norah, in this day of the Hurricane Wilma, I just wanna tell you that I love you!!! :D

please.

Blah blah blah, it's done and over with Norah... He even had somebody write back and apologize for him. Which he didn't have to do. That alone speaks volumes about him. The guy was having a bad day and understand that. No need to rub it in. Let it go....

Please.