Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the love of Bling

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Fcuk Bling, I have wanted to go to Carnival since I heard about it. Bruno when is it?

last week of feb

is going to be insane

cause right after is WMC06

Imagine the possibilitys

Guest Civs

seems like more people are into the donating spirit. i'll skip on my next 2 drinks this weekend and i'll throw in another $20 for a total of $40. Bling, trying to get u there :) looking foward to the review ;)

• 5 months later...
Guest Slide On The Ice

When is Carnival? I'll throw in $20...although I'd rather take Blinger to a strip club and buy him a few lap dances. ;D

Guest LeVeL

Isn't Rio the Capital of HIV, I would be very,very careful too screw someone overthere especially with the high ass aids cases.

A girl might be beautiful and all but can be very deceiving.

Trying to get Bling pussy is getting kind of old...if anything one of the girls from CJ should volunteer and give it up since they already know the guy.

Isn't Rio the Capital of HIV' date=' I would be very,very careful too screw someone overthere especially with the high ass aids cases.

Trying to get Bling pussy is getting kind of old...if anything one of the girls from CJ should volunteer and give it up since they already know the guy.

[/quote']

Yes we r all HIV positive bro...all of us...its just one bang bang after another fuck the protection...who needs that!?

the reason y brazil is high on HIV counts is due to the slums that are around the city...aka the favelas...if you're parents thought you common sense, you should know what to do

Guest JMT

lol

Guest HouseJunkie

Isn't Rio the Capital of HIV, I would be very,very careful too screw someone overthere especially with the high ass aids cases.

Yes we r all HIV positive bro...all of us...its just one bang bang after another fuck the protection...who needs that!?

the reason y brazil is high on HIV counts is due to the slums that are around the city...aka the favelas...if you're parents thought you common sense, you should know what to do

;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

When is Carnival? I'll throw in $20...although I'd rather take Blinger to a strip club and buy him a few lap dances. ;D

3rd and 4th week of feb...i was gonna go this year but couldn't make it

Ah, so we missed it. damn. Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough.

There is the next best thing though, the Brazilian Tropicana Restaurant, my favorite restaurant in all of Florida.

BrazilianIntrox600.jpg

BrazilianTCDancers1.jpg