Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shroom question

sabre

Whats up everyone? Well, I gave that bad "X" back to my dealer so don't worry, I didn't sell to an innocent person. I guess that I can't do ecstacy anymore. If it's PMA, you can die, simple as that. Scares the hell out of me. However, I still have my mushrooms. About an ounce actually. Anyway, I've been doing them once a week. About every 7-10 days. Is that to much? Shrooms are a very strong drug, I know that, but I love it, so am I doing it to much? Also, what is a good amount of time to wait inbetween? Thanks

*Sabre*

Sabre - very cool of you to give those pills back, I commend you on your choice smile.gif

About the shrooms, you should be fine waiting 7-10 days between trips although I have heard people in the past waiting about 2 weeks or so between each time. When we had a lot of shrooms up at school, we were taking them about twice a week (pretty crazy)

and we were relatively fine.

Most important thing that I would be worried about is the lack of sleep, because I am sure you have seen you probably don't sleep to great afterwards. Has taken them so often begun to affect your sleeping at all? Otherwise, just make sure your mind can handle all of this- although not as strong as acid, shrooms are still no joke. If you start seeing rainbows in everything you see or stronger than normal emotions in everyday situations, then it might be a good sign that you should cut back a little.

Might want to check out www.shroomery.com for more info, great source for shroom info.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."