Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Depeche Mode @ BankAtlantic Center roll call

Guest r3nz0

Guest davidalexander

Damm this sucks, really looking foward to this, since they seem to tour only every 4 years, and I havent missed a show since 93...If it wont be rescheduled Im thinking of hitting the LV or NYC show. anyone else planning on traveling

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damm this sucks, really looking foward to this, since they seem to tour only every 4 years, and I havent missed a show since 93...If it wont be rescheduled Im thinking of hitting the LV or NYC show. anyone else planning on traveling

I might be down for the NYC show....though ive never been to LV. Depends on the prices so let me know! Id be interested.

Guest musicalmissionary

NYC show is Dec. 7th

I'll prolly be there for that one too. But definitely Dallas next Tuesday. I got 8th row floor dead center.

NYC show is Dec. 7th

I'll prolly be there for that one too. But definitely Dallas next Tuesday. I got 8th row floor dead center.

Whats the deal with this middle of the week shit? I can't take days off in December due to my job so that blows.....

blows???

:-* :-*

Guest davidalexander

NYC show is Dec. 7th

I believe you are the biggest dm fan on the board. I wish I could hit all those shows

Guest davidalexander

Saw some tickets on ebay. Good seats at msg seem to be going for 200 a piece. 250 for the Hard rock, smaller venue and you can get up close since its general adim. Sucks Im going to be in lv the week before.

I might be down for the NYC show....though ive never been to LV. Depends on the prices so let me know! Id be interested.

Guest musicalmissionary

sorry to burst everyone's bubble...but according to 97.3 the concert is still on....i heard it this morning, which is good...i am still working on getting tixs..... ;D

Good luck with that buddy. The only bubble that's gunnu burst is yours when you buy a bunk ticket to a show that isn't happening. What source is more reliable? 97.3? Or the band's own official website?

http://www.depechemode.com/news/index.html#110105_ftlauderdale

Guest macboy

sorry to burst everyone's bubble...but according to 97.3 the concert is still on....i heard it this morning, which is good...i am still working on getting tixs..... ;D

Good luck with that buddy. The only bubble that's gunnu burst is yours when you buy a bunk ticket to a show that isn't happening. What source is more reliable? 97.3? Or the band's own official website?

http://www.depechemode.com/news/index.html#110105_ftlauderdale

Bank Atlantic Cener confirmed the cancellation as well.

Guest teabag

Girfriend and I have tickets for St.Pete as well as New york city and Toronto....nothing has changed .... my credit card refund being processed right now.... Depeche Mode is on....is gonna be as epic as always..nothing like this guys playing live and Dave's voice on high gear. This cancellation only adds more anticipation for me. ;D 8) :o

Your refund won't be automatic. I just called and since the tickets are being honored in St.Pete it's not an "officially canceled" event. So you have to mail in the tickets for the refund.

American express is crediting back my account no later than tomorrow for the FT. laudardale tickets, the concert is officially cancelled and they staterted processing credits since yesterday....., check with your cc company.. American Express did not give me any hazzles.

Guest musicalmissionary

this sucks .. anyone fancy a trip to tampa?

I'm thinkin about it. I just wish i knew how my 4th row floor tickets will be honored. If I find out more about how the tickets will be honored, I might go.

Guest ramon

this sucks .. anyone fancy a trip to tampa?

I'm thinkin about it. I just wish i knew how my 4th row floor tickets will be honored. If I find out more about how the tickets will be honored, I might go.

if you find out let me know .. i'm hella intrested :)

Guest laliux

If anybody is interested in going to Tampa for the show, I got 2 pairs.

2 tix in Floor section 1, row 16 (seats 11 & 12)

2 tix in section 103, row A (seats 1 & 2)

email me at laliux@gmail.com if want to buy them.

Guest teabag

this was the warm up set they played Oct 28 at the bowery in NY

even though the set is going to probably be 21/22 songs

1. Introspectre

2. A Pain That I'm Used To

3. John The Revelator

4. A Question Of Time

5. Policy Of Truth

6. Precious

7. Walking In My Shoes

8. Suffer Well

9. Damage People

10. Home

11. I Want It All

12. The Sinner In Me

13. I Feel You

14. Behind The Wheel

15. World In My Eyes

16. Personal Jesus

17.Enjoy the Silence

I would add strangelove, master and servant, question of lust and keep World in my eyes with the background Francois K alternative mixes from the violator tour

Guest davidalexander

Wish I could make tampa.

There is time before the Europe leg to reschedule a date down here, but if I dont hear something soon....either NYC, LV

or catch them in the UK in March....

Guest davidalexander
There is time before the Europe leg to reschedule a date down here, but if I dont hear something soon....either NYC, LV or catch them in the UK in March....

let me know...i would def. be interested...

Yooo Jesse wassup man!

I am really expecting a reschedule but if not, Im not gonna wait for 4 years and hope they tour again.

Well LV is at the Hard Rock, small venue and tickets are floor, Ive seen em for about $200 a pop, maybe a little less.

MSG- saw some floor 8 rows in, for about $250 each.

Worst case or actually best case

Wembley 2 shows-would be down for a uk trip. Im sure good seat will be $$, but UK+DM=amazing.