Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**POST WILMA CHECK IN***

Guest junglesmacks

Guest Seb

Just got our internet connection back. Got our power back sometime last night. Were both safe here just sitting back watching TV and stuffing our faces. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junglesmacks

FINALLY!!

SOOOO good to hear from you guys.. you had us scared..

BLESS YOU ALL!!

PLEASE keep us posted! Feel free to post some pics too!!!

Guest Devilicious

Thanks for the concern ya'll! It really is a mess down here. Huge trees down, large signs, billboards, roofs damaged, The obvious power outages and huge lines at gas stations. Life in my 'hood is getting back to normal. Blockbuster, 7/11, the movie theatre, restaurants are all open around Lincoln road.

***The 395 causeway is CLOSED to non-residents at this time due to the curfew. I just went over and the cops are asking for ID or proof of residence to come on the island.

Everyone stay safe.

Guest Devilicious

On generator right now. I heard on channel 7 that Miami Beach has electricity. Can anyone confirm this? Are there places to eat and get gas there? How much of Miami Beach has electricity?

read much?

Guest pod

On generator right now. I heard on channel 7 that Miami Beach has electricity. Can anyone confirm this? Are there places to eat and get gas there? How much of Miami Beach has electricity?

The telecom system has switched back to mains power here on the beach. Cable appears to be working, too. Power last I checked was on from South Pointe up to around the 20s...not sure beyond that...

Guest rhythmburn

hope everyone is safe and damage was minimal for everyone ... my car got trashed but everyone is okay so counting blessings .... got kinda scary there for a while ...

safe and sound in tampa for a few days ....

Guest coach

Heh, I think we have power, but we can't go check because of the fucking curfew. Yeah, like I'm 12. Hell, even at 12 my curfew was later than 8pm. Gotta love that Miami martial law. Ah well, the rest of the time there isn't any law, so I guess I'll live with a few days of it.

Guest sross

INAN is without power down in Palmetto and has got cabin fever. My flight back to the UK was scheduled for Monday but left Wednesday. You gotta feel sorry for the guys without power OR water! :o

Guest Clauds

Still NO freaking power!!! And my backyard is practically gone. I didn't have my house phone line working until yesterday. I'm at work now, swamped with 10 thousand e-mails. Oh well, at least I can charge my cellphone while I work.

Guest ramon

Still NO freaking power!!! And my backyard is practically gone. I didn't have my house phone line working until yesterday. I'm at work now, swamped with 10 thousand e-mails. Oh well, at least I can charge my cellphone while I work.

Does all the gables have power Claud?

Guest Clauds

I don't think so. My co-worker who lives west of LeJeune and Alhambra doesn't have power either. To be honest, I think it's only some of the corporate buildings that have been able to restore their power.

Guest mp3some

I'm Back!!!!!!!

Got Power back at 3am this morning..... Was preparing for weeks, at least a couple, as damage to the western broward area seemed pretty extensive. Lots of trees down, id say that out of 10 directly around my house, about 7 are fallen down....

Pretty sad... :( No structural damage, tho....

Dieing to get back to work!!!!! AARGHH!! >:(

Glad everyone else is fine!

.- 8)

Guest devila

power+cable today at 3am.

Finally..... after all the transformers that blew off.

miami beach, surfside....

Hope everyone is fine. I'll be handling out hot chow-fan (stir fried rice) and wonton soup if anyone knocks on my door. Hahaha.

Guest ramon

I don't think so. My co-worker who lives west of LeJeune and Alhambra doesn't have power either. To be honest, I think it's only some of the corporate buildings that have been able to restore their power.

im like 2 blocks from alhambra .. ill check tonight and report if i do :)

Guest Justin Johnson

We are safe, and extremely fortunate to have Power & Hot Water & Cable. ;D

We actually got power back on Monday night, around 1am. Counting our blessings right now...

Hope everybody else is OK and nobody got hurt.