Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**POST WILMA CHECK IN***

Guest junglesmacks

Guest Justin Johnson

JJ how do you have cable?

Not sure man. I just know I have it! LOL

But honestly, it's been really spotty. Sometimes I have it and sometimes I don't. Today, I've had it since about 12:30pm.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Justin Johnson

Yeah man, Justin you are one of the luckies. I use cable for the net so im dying of boredom. I have net now cause im on the road on broadband.

Glad you guys are ok.

Harold, :-*.

I know, I can't believe our luck. Seriously. :D

Guest pod

But honestly, it's been really spotty. Sometimes I have it and sometimes I don't. Today, I've had it since about 12:30pm.

Digital or analog? I've noticed that anyone with digital service is still out. Only reason I ask is withdrawl symptoms.

Guest Justin Johnson

Digital or analog? I've noticed that anyone with digital service is still out. Only reason I ask is withdrawl symptoms.

Ummm...basic cable, I think, pretty sure. My DSL is on the same line too.

Guest lulamishka

WAAAAAAAAAAA....I go back to work tomorrow in Brickell. And I live in Kendall. :'(

That's SO not fair with this gas shortage!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I STILL CANT GET ANY FUCKING GAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!

I AM TRAPPED IN MY HOUSE, AND HAVE BEEN FOR DAYS!!!! I NEEED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAA....I go back to work tomorrow in Brickell. And I live in Kendall. :'(

i hear ya i have to head out fri and sat to work from kendall to downtown design district.

major bummer with the gas issue

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

where are you people getting gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest rollyp66

where are you people getting gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I've waited a total of four hours @ 2 different gas stations for them to run out!!!! I'm on empty now can't drive anywhere >:(

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I've waited a total of four hours @ 2 different gas stations for them to run out!!!! I'm on empty now can't drive anywhere >:(

i have been on e, i have about 10 miles to go wich takes me ummmmmm knowhere quick!!!!!!!!!!!! aghghghghhhghhhghgghghghghh i live right by 95 so there is 3 stations within radius but opposite directions and jammmmmmed packed

Guest ramon

i hear ya i have to head out fri and sat to work from kendall to downtown design district.

major bummer with the gas issue

ive been working since tuesday .. im almost out of gas though .. down to a 1/4 tank .. not sure what im going to do, but there was a gas station in doral that had a 15-20 minute wait.

107 AVE and NW 58TH ST.

Guest ramon

still no power at my apt in the gables though .. :(

hopefully tommorow if not im really starting to believe in the 11/8 deadline.

must see howells this weekend.

atleast i have hot water though due to a solar powered water heater ;)

Guest ddg

everything is ok up my way...power since tuesday..got cable up today....most of the area (palm beach and west palm) are slowly getting their power back.....had to get up at 4 this morning to wait 2 hours for gas.....

in other news..i sobered up wednesday from the festivities at sander this past weekend....

double red bull vodkas...mmm mmm

Guest kcariaga

everything is ok up my way...power since tuesday..got cable up today....most of the area (palm beach and west palm) are slowly getting their power back.....had to get up at 4 this morning to wait 2 hours for gas.....

in other news..i sobered up wednesday from the festivities at sander this past weekend....

sobered up on wednesday???? must have been one hell of a weekend!

Guest ddg

u know how it goes... ;)

Guest kcariaga

u know how it goes... ;)

sounds like it must have been fun. are you ready for this weekend???

Guest ddg

u know how it goes... ;)

sounds like it must have been fun. are you ready for this weekend???

honestly...no....lol

Guest Cosmigonon

On the side windows of my car was shattered, still held together gyt the tint, so if i wanna go somewhere this weekend, need to fix it tomorrow... :(