Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have power!

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

...and cable, and internet. I'm a lucky beetch. If you need anything give a call. My friends are all welcome here, so spread the word.

Guest coach

AA meeting at Holiday Inn South Beach! Yeah, well, maybe not with curfew, but we are here, it has power and internet, so we are drinking hurricanes in defiance of the weather gods and surfing pr0n. Our apt has no power, so we may be here a few.

Guest Devilicious

^that works! I'm having some peeps come over for a few beers tonight if you guys want to join. Also think we may take your suggestion on an AA meeting tomorrow... I have a lulamishka coming over and she's down.

Guest ericac

^that works! I'm having some peeps come over for a few beers tonight if you guys want to join. Also think we may take your suggestion on an AA meeting tomorrow... I have a lulamishka coming over and she's down.

great friends u have there tal! at least keep them limited to the locals that need help! (u know who i mean...) i still love u. call when ur free

Guest Untouchablepurple

LOL i was going to start this thread ! oh well ..

I woke up around 4 am Wednesday morning and next thing i know my moms wakes me up and the light of my room was on I was like :o " OH YEA"

First thing i did was ATE a nice meal and watch the NEWS and ofcourse CJ !!

Guest coach

Excellent potential resource POD, unfortunately, they are not being very helpful.

====================

XXXX XXXXXXXXXX AVE

MIAMI BEACH, FL 33139

FPL is aware of the widespread power outages in your area and we are working to quickly restore your service.

Due to Hurricane Wilma, power restoration may take longer than usual.

This is today's update as Florida recovers from Wilma. Damage assessments continue, and based on what we know so far and on the ability to get additional out-of-state crews:

95 percent of customers will be restored by November 15th.

The rest will be restored by November 22nd.

Specific restoration dates for counties in South Florida and the Treasure coast will be announced on tonight's evening news and FPL.com.

We know being without electricity can be an inconvenience. We are working hard to restore your power as quickly and safely as possible. Thank you for your patience.

===================

Guest Electric Eel

MIAMI, FL 33133

FPL is aware of the widespread power outages in your area and we are working to quickly restore your service.

Due to Hurricane Wilma, power restoration may take longer than usual.

This is Wednesday's update as Florida recovers from Wilma.

Based on initial assessments and our ability to get additional crews, FPL is committed to restoring power in each county by the following dates.

Many people will have power restored before then

In Miami-Dade county,

Areas NORTH of Kendall Drive, by November 22.

Areas SOUTH of Kendall Drive, by November 8.

It is still early in the recovery process.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm North of Kendall Drive, I'm going to be really pissed if I don't have power before the 22nd :o :'(

Guest pod

The accuracy is debatable too in terms of time. I just called my roommate, and he says I have power, yet the site says I do not. I gather it isn't realtime and probably relies on some database guy to update it.

Guest pod

Yeah, totally. What is up with Atlantic BB? Their site doesn't say shit on estimated times.

Oddly enough old-style analog cable connections seem to be working on Miami Beach.

Guest lulamishka

And now I'm bored. :'(

I don't want this curfew! I feel like I can't do anything now! Well, at least I'll be able to watch Lost tonight. And maybe catch a rerun of last night's Nip/Tuck on F/X.

just got power at 7 pm wed...... im so sick of this shit..... in other news i read two entire harry potter books.... good shitttttttttttt

glad to see everyone is ok

ill post a few pics i took of my area and the destruction later

now all i WANT IS A HOT BATH AND FOOD

Guest coach

And now I'm bored. :'(

I don't want this curfew! I feel like I can't do anything now! Well, at least I'll be able to watch Lost tonight. And maybe catch a rerun of last night's Nip/Tuck on F/X.

New episode of Mythbusters tonight, too. Best show on TV, if you ask me (not that I have much to compare it to).

Yeah, the curfew blows. Pretty much all of Lincoln, Washington, and Collins has power. We left Wet Willies a little after 7pm and it was still packed, as was practically everything else. I can guarantee you that they will either have to go easy on the enforcement or the top news story tomorrow morning will read, "12,000 Arrested on South Beach!"

Guest junglesmacks

just got power at 7 pm wed...... im so sick of this shit..... in other news i read two entire harry potter books.... good shitttttttttttt

glad to see everyone is ok

ill post a few pics i took of my area and the destruction later

now all i WANT IS A HOT BATH AND FOOD

and what, no review? ;)