Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have power!

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

Curfew was supposed to be in effect, but Segafredo was planning on staying open until 1. We left around 10. House party ;D

Guest lulamishka

Curfew was supposed to be in effect, but Segafredo was planning on staying open until 1. We left around 10. House party ;D

House party?? Lucky beeches!

Guest Devilicious

I want tangerine italian ice... :(

This place on lincoln was giving away ice cream yesterday since it was all going to melt anyway, you missed out!

Guest slamminshaun

Well, I have power at my vacant house (the one I'm selling) but not at the home I live in. If the weather warms up, I might just "move in" to my old house until the power is restored. At least I have a place to go for a hot shower in the meantime.

Guest james stratus

Still no power for me at home :'( I am currently hijacking a computer at another office since my office has no phone or internet service >:(

Guest Diabolique

I want tangerine italian ice... :(

This place on lincoln was giving away ice cream yesterday since it was all going to melt anyway, you missed out!

phooey! it'll taste great when I do finally enjoy it. We just got back from the grocery, so life is pretty sweet right now. ^_^

Guest pod

Let's not and say we did. The bowling alley here still scares me. It just isn't natural.

Boil water order is lifted. Curfew hours are still 8 PM till 6 AM countywide according to the MB and country website. Though my estimate is that the curfew really only applies in darkened areas.

Guest rollyp66

Let's not and say we did. The bowling alley here still scares me. It just isn't natural.

Boil water order is lifted. Curfew hours are still 8 PM till 6 AM countywide according to the MB and country website. Though my estimate is that the curfew really only applies in darkened areas.

Ask the 20+ arrested last night or the 40 the night before about curfew violations...

I got a DWB last night on my way home but since I was a block away from my house...they let me slide

Guest ddg

My power was restored this morning.. I still have no cell phone service..

so, that's why we haven't heard from you!

strange...i heard a waka waka coming from his area all throughout the hurricane... ??? ???

Guest kcariaga

My power was restored this morning.. I still have no cell phone service..

so, that's why we haven't heard from you!

strange...i heard a waka waka coming from his area all throughout the hurricane... ??? ???

that still cracks me up! too funny!!

Guest Cosmigonon

No power in my place yet, and it seems it'll be like that for a few more days, since there are a couple of power lines still knocked out in the area. Right now I'm at my boss's house, we got the power early today, so I can finally check out CJand watch TV... :-\

Guest ramon

No power in my place yet, and it seems it'll be like that for a few more days, since there are a couple of power lines still knocked out in the area. Right now I'm at my boss's house, we got the power early today, so I can finally check out CJand watch TV... :-\

yeah no power at my place either .. there is power a block over so im assuming something like a pole is down or something. sucks , but what can you do .. hopefully the city will be back to normal by monday and this damn curfew will be lifted tommorow.