Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally Got Power back!

Guest ILLMATIC

Guest ILLMATIC

I tried but the dam police got the bridge blocked off.

FUCKING CURFEW

By the way am I the only asshole that had to work today?

Guest Devilicious

Cingular has been great (for once) in my area. I was the only one able to dial out and receive the day after the storm. Last night was pretty bad, but I don't think that's your provider as much as due to general high traffic. Texting works, which I love anyway.

Pat, that SUCKS that you have to work. It should be optional.... personally I'm looking forward to going back to work cos I'm getting bored but I have fun at work u know.

Guest slamminshaun

I don't have power back at my house yet, but I decided to come into my office where I do have power. Nothing else to do really.... :-\

Guest slamminshaun

so I just lost cable after having it for a day... wtf?

Heh...you think that's bad? Last year I had got my power back after not having it for 8 days. The power stayed on for 36 hours, before I lost it again for another 3 days. Everything will be sporadic for the next week or so...

Guest Devilicious

No, I don't think it's bad, I think it's bizzare. Try not having power for over a week when you rely on well water, and ithe high is like 55. Not fun.

Guest Diabolique

I'm so happy! :D Hopefully FPL will get everyone's on almost as quick. How many times did YOU try to switch on a light during the last few days? lol! If I hear Metallica again, I'm gonna scream... ;D

Guest eskimogirl2005

Yeah I got all my power back on since the night before last but my TVs don't get much of a signal, my house phone isn't working, and one of my cell phones won't either.....I'm lucky though and appreciating how my situation's been since Monday night.....

Guest ILLMATIC

No, I don't think it's bad, I think it's bizzare. Try not having power for over a week when you rely on well water, and ithe high is like 55. Not fun.

Try visiting Haiti for a weekend. No electricity and running water on a regular basis. I was in the middle of a shower and the COLD water stopped running. I couldn't fucking believe it! We have it good in the States trust me.

By the way has anyone heard from Crazy C or Alki?

Guest ILLMATIC

im back whoooo hoooooooo finally i can take a hot shower....

Well I hope you were taking showers the other days.....

Just fucking with ya.

Just fucking with ya.

like a 2 min freezing cold shower ..... lol ... thank god we found water and ice at the convention center in miami beach ... looks like lots of other locations FEMA was a bit slow to deliever supplies :-\

we got 1 bag of ice 2 bottled waters and a 24 pack of the indiviudal bottles of water. all the while the nice soldiers with their semiautomatics cocked and ready :-X

Guest ILLMATIC

Just fucking with ya.

like a 2 min freezing cold shower ..... lol ... thank god we found water and ice at the convention center in miami beach ... looks like lots of other locations FEMA was a bit slow to deliever supplies :-\

we got 1 bag of ice 2 bottled waters and a 24 pack of the indiviudal bottles of water. all the while the nice soldiers with their semiautomatics cocked and ready :-X

I suggest everyone go out and buy a generator. Save up money if you have to but that is the way to go. I was chillin watching Satellite TV and drinking cold Gatorade hours after the storm passed.

Guest lulamishka

I tried but the dam police got the bridge blocked off.

FUCKING CURFEW

By the way am I the only asshole that had to work today?

Yes

Guest lulamishka

By the way has anyone heard from Crazy C or Alki?

Here's the latest...

Crazy C & Darren made it thru the storm a-okay. I spoke to Carisa the day after the strom and they had just bought a grill and were about to start grilling. And I don't think they had any damage to their place. Haven't spoken to her since then.

Alki got his power back on within the last hour. I'm sure you'll see him resurface on CJ soon. He's aight. His tank is on E. And his land line doesn't work. But his cell started working again tonight!!

Anyway, that's the latest CJ update. Back to you, Pat...

Guest Diabolique

my stomach is more wrecked cuz of the crap ive been eating way more than any jager, patron or vodka could ever do lol

my tummy is wrecked from too much junk food. We'd smoke to kill the time...and then eat candy we hadn't touched in ages. I broke down & bought some Effen today....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. that is all. :)