Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sorry if this is a stupid question...

amalkav

I just want to know what is it

1. "candyflipping" and what is it good for?

2. Then what is good about using Vick inhalator while on E?

3. And the last one... if somebody is in

K-hole what that means???

Thanks in advance smile.gif

Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Candyflipping is when you take E and acid together - it's great.

Vick inhaler just feels good when you rolling - try it, it's great

K-hole is when you take enough k that you enter a state where you feel completely detached from your body. You also lose conception of time. Some people can hallucinate too. Some people love it and some find it frightening.

------------------

I'm gonna go hit the pipe now...

Ketamine is a dissociative anaesthetic, it's generally used for veterinary purposes. Because of this, it produces a dissociative experience in us too, sort of separates the mind from the body. It produces dreamy thinking and a slowing of time. This allows you to see the world and your experiences in a renewed light; mainly it gives you the opportunity for personal analysis and thinking. Also because it slows your bodily movements: gravity, balance, and walking all require intense concentration. You really only have time to sit there and think, you are in a k-hole. You are completely removed from your surroundings and your body. people experiences differ and it depend on the dosage and the way you do it, but I have found that a lot of people talk of revelations and being in alternate planes of existence. It definately provides an experience like few other drugs and can be frightening to new users. Also make sure you do not mix it with heavy alcohol, because since both are depressants you could easily fall from your somber state in to unconsiousness if you are not careful.

Hope that helps

i havent tried Vicks, but I think it is just that it helps increase your already heightened senses cwm12.gif

Have you ever been to a club, rave or party and seen somebody with a vicks or bomb inhaler in their mouths blowing it into somebody elses eyes and nose? It's called blowing them up. When on e, your senses are super exagerated, so when you use vicks it's like a super rush of menthol.

Same as smoking a menthol cig. while rolling.

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.

Candyflipping is incredible, but it is not something to mess around with if you have not taken acid before (imo) When i have done it, i found both drugs to be enhanced greatly and at times it was a little overwhelming- and i had taken A a number of times before. However, I did end up having some of the most incredible nights of my lfie while candyflipping.

Regarding the Vicks, it feels awesome if you heat the inhaler up a little bit and then use it in your nose. Be careful not to put it under a lighter for too long otherwise you will burn yourself, but when heated and you are rolling- it feels SOOOO good!

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."