Clubplanet Nightlife Community

== JOHN GRAHAM aka QUIVVER * DJ SNEAK * BLANK & JONES NYE & MORE!! @ NOCTURNAL==

Guest imported_Surface_Miami

This will be a maintained calander of events with a weekly feature to minimize event postings. Keep checking back as new shows will be added practically every week.

FEATURED WEEKLY EVENT

featuretop.jpgfeaturebot1.jpgfeaturebot2.jpg

upcomingtop.jpgupcomingbot1.jpgupcomingbot2.jpg

You guys need to bring back STRYKE as a resident, before somebody else picks him up. That's what made Nocturnal unique in the beginning. He knows what to play and when to play it. The man has good taste in Music. He does not sound like the typical Miami DJ. I just wish they promoted it right, he would have still been there. If you guys were there when he was playing alongside Josh Wink you know what I'm talking about, he can rock that patio like no one else can. AMAZING!!!!

Guest noelsanger

let me just say that while i have big respect for the surface guys, and noc is an amazing club, i would hope that mr stryke is fucking not looking back. he deserves to be treated a lot better than he this, *and i understand business decisions arent personal* , but its time for this amazing talent to brush the dust off of his feet and move on. if miami can't show the love he deserves, on with the show.

this is my opinion, btw, i have shared it with greg and that is that. no way in hell should he have to beg.

my opinion, that is all.

n

no way in hell should he have to beg.

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE!!!!

(but Noc is still reatarded for not picking him up) :P

I agree with the above statement as well. I guess they'll regret when somebody else picks him up. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is able to rock that patio like Greg. He used to make that patio tremble. Ramon is my witness...Nuff Said

Guest noelsanger

i guess if the situation at the club changed and someone new was promoting the night, maybe even from another city, and they happened to be fans of stryke's for years and they wanted him involved, then i might feel differently...

i dont really know what went on behind the political scenes there, i rarely discussed it with greg- just watched the show here on CJ. I just wanna see my homie getting the respect he deserves.

I'm JUST SAYIN'!

n

Guest bootstah

INFUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd that is just siiiiiiiiick.....they are so going to rock the nocturnal rooftop no doubt about it!! ;D

Guest ddg

INFUSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd that is just siiiiiiiiick.....they are so going to rock the nocturnal rooftop no doubt about it!! ;D

c u there.... 8)

Guest BAEZ

WE WANT STRYKE!!!!!!

Every time Gregg goes to Dom. Rep. he jams the place up. People love him over there, all you have to say is Stryke and where and the venue is jammed packed... Nocturnal SHHHHHH, they obviously dont know the talent the man was born with!

WE WANT STRYKE!!!!!!

Every time Gregg goes to Dom. Rep. he jams the place up. People love him over there, all you have to say is Stryke and where and the venue is jammed packed... Nocturnal SHHHHHH, they obviously dont know the talent the man was born with!

Dont worry, we do... :)

BTW - He will be playing a very special afterhours set on the patio on 11/19.

See everyone there!!

JUST UPDATED:

On November 26th, Nocturnal will be featuring Casey Stevens (Merlyn), AshRock, JimiTheGenius, & Wendel

MORE INFO TBA!! :)

Guest notfarfromhome

nocturnal is doing a great at booking talent ...pretty there gonna give space a run for there money

I don't doubt it.

Not sure if you were at Noc this Saturday night but the two headliners were just making a racket. The few ppl that were there were on the dance floor for Jae Vynel. After his set Anne Savage was spinning her pots and pans causing the ppl on the dance floor to only stare at each other in wonderment. The guys working the door were merely directing traffic for the Space crowd.

Its a good thing nobody was there to see Savage and Irene.

GREAT BOOKING!!!!

nocturnal is doing a great at booking talent ...pretty there gonna give space a run for there money

I don't doubt it.

Not sure if you were at Noc this Saturday night but the two headliners were just making a racket. The few ppl that were there were on the dance floor for Jae Vynel. After his set Anne Savage was spinning her pots and pans causing the ppl on the dance floor to only stare at each other in wonderment. The guys working the door were merely directing traffic for the Space crowd.

Its a good thing nobody was there to see Savage and Irene.

GREAT BOOKING!!!!

Maybe the Infusion and Eddie Halliwell show this weekend will be a bit more up your alley...

See everyone Saturday!!

Guest notfarfromhome

I am not sure that it needs to be "up my alley". To me the showing for the club was in a word Embarrassing.

I know that you were competing against two legends in the club world (Space and Morillo) but there are just no excuses.

Surface hasn't shown much to date.