Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's King Britt @ Delano Official Review (UPDATED WITH PICS)

Bling

A beautiful breezy nite welcomed in the King back to S. Florida. Packed with hotties dressed up for halloween. King britt delivered a unique set

mostly comprised of lots of deep sexy vocals, he also threw down some hip hop (booty music track even) and then started to throw down some classic 80's stuff. only to go back to deep vocals and jazzy..

According to Bruce(Swank).. A "Swank" track or the trademark sound of the swank parties are supposed to be a set that goes from R&B to house back to R&B back to house, through the nite. AND THAT WAS DEF HOW THE NITE WENT.

awesome set. and once again the Delano is such an amazing place to party :) hope to see a lot more events there

Great to see the aquabooty crew in almost full force (except for jaime and joe).

Watchin Swank and Bside dance was hilarious . bside was goin off. his dreds were all over the place LMFAO ;D

pics soon

inside.jpg

Inside of Delano

crowdshot2.jpg

crowdshot.jpg

itttttttttssssbritt.jpg

ITTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS Brit :)

deckcam.jpg

brittondecks.jpg

britt.jpg

britt2.jpg

brittandswank.jpg

Britt and Swank

brittandresident.jpg

Britt w/ Residents

blingandbritt.jpg

Bling and Britt

turbo.jpg

Turbo, Swank and b-side

tomas.jpg

Aquabooty in da house

swankandworker.jpg

swankandbside.jpg

swank.jpg

arabiangirl.jpg

Arabian Gal

swankdancin.jpg

meandass.jpg

Schoolgirl ;)

got two others i cant post of school gal a bit too much skin for this board ;)

dhm2.jpg

DHM in da house

dhm.jpg

blingndhm.jpg

wheee.jpg

:o :o :o

Guest Sela V

Not able to make it...No power, ripped roof, no fuel... Anyway, sounds like it was hot and B-Side, do you ever take a bad pic? ;D Glad I caught King Britt at Nocturnal, I don't feel so bad for missing him this time. Peace. Out.

Not able to make it...No power, ripped roof, no fuel... Anyway, sounds like it was hot and B-Side, do you ever take a bad pic? ;D Glad I caught King Britt at Nocturnal, I don't feel so bad for missing him this time. Peace. Out.

S.V.:

Awww thanks sweetie :-*

Coach:

I concur ( i wich you could see schoolgirl in rare form)

Bling:

You missed Hawian girl and my camera was dead by then

To ALL:

actually the style was a little more free and funky compared to the noct night and when he went to the extreme musically it was a bit more appreciated and seemed much smother transitions..

Swank:

Really glad I did come out, esp when i had room on the dancefloor .. I look forward to the next Delano / Swank night...

spill the beans man :P

Guest swank

Swank:

Really glad I did come out, esp when i had room on the dancefloor .. I look forward to the next Delano / Swank night...

3 Mohitos...Patron Shots...whatever else people bought me that night..... NO KIDDING I was dancing like a maniac having flashbacks of being 20yrs old again and accepting challenges from female b-boys(girls) on the dancefloor.

too funny

;D

To answer your query B-Side...real soon!.. ;)

Guest Sela V

Swank:

3 Mohitos...Patron Shots...whatever else people bought me that night..... NO KIDDING I was dancing like a maniac having flashbacks of being 20yrs old again and accepting challenges from female b-boys(girls) on the dancefloor.

too funny

;D

:o - I missed that! Where's the video footage? Somebody out there, please....... :o

Guest swank

Swank:

too funny

;D

:o - I missed that! Where's the video footage? Somebody out there, please....... :o

OMG! I'll pay anyone for that footage ;D