Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time 2 Shine !!! Early Roll Call

B-SIDE1414779017

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Friday was a lot of fun. Some highlights.

Pigs-in-a-blanket at a VIP gala, that takes balls. They were good, though.

The DJ in the front room was great. When we walked in he was playing Stayin Alive and mixed that right into Run DMC's version of Walk This Way without missing a beat.

The living greek statues were cool, but the living lamps were truly creative.

I think if you're gonna ask people to wear suits, you might could turn up the AC.

Speaking of which, *really* weak on the dresscode enforcement. I don't mind getting dressed up, I like it every now and then, but it is really annoying when I'm in a suit and the dipwad next to me is in jeans.

Oh, I loved the merpeople, but they could have used a little bit of lighting.

Ran into Mishka, Lee, and Swank, but that was it. Where was everybody else?

I like the layout, generally. 2 rooms, the hallways/lounge, and the back pool area/patio. Plenty of places to wander.

Large amounts of door drama, but the staff was really nice. We didn't really get caught up in the drama, except earlier when there was a little miscommunication, but there were plenty of others who were having issues. I still haven't figured out why it is so hard for some people to rsvp for the guestlist.

All in all, a lot of fun. Hope to see more of you tonight.

Nice review ;D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

whats the dress code for tonight?

"elegant evening attire"

As coach said, they were weak on the enforcement. Even in the ballroom there was a guy in jeans. For tonight I would imagine jeans are fine as long as you wear a decent shirt with them. There's definitely no need for a suit.

Coach, no more watermelon martinis for you >:(

Thanks ONCE again for everyone comming out esp. to O.G. for the "positive vibes & review"...

I was surprized to see you there just dancing infront of the booth, like the fan you are - at heart.

NOTE to other DJ's: no matter how big or small you should never stop being a FAN of what you love and what makes people dance. (one of the many reasons why he's stayed on top for soo long, and will remain)

in case anyone missed it:

Mark did an excellent job on the Decks!!!! 8)

thanks to the Shine Family and

extra special thanks to POD for fixing the lights...

FYI: No asskissing here, people... the rest of the night may have been in the dark of not for his DMX & computer skills.

DOC~B