Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GOTTA LOVE OUR LOCALS!!!!

CrzyC1414779017

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!...to Cedric and Ivano!!!!

Even though it was Halloween, I wasnt really excited to be going to Space this Saturday since Im not a Danny Howells fan. Although Danny seems to be a very sweet guy and hugely appreciative of his fans his style is not my style...no big deal. Ive heard him a few times now and I would say that this was the best I have heard from him. However, I was VERY anxious to get to the aptio since Cedric was coming on at 6:30. Well, the aptio opens and ...its Danny again...damn!!! Oh well, he was doing a good job but there were times when I just kinda wanted to leave but held out for our boys to come on. THANK GOD I WAITED!!!!!!

Cedric and Ivano ripped that aptio apart!!! Bomb after bomb was played and Cedric had complete control over the place. I have never danced on the boxes that much in my life!!!OSCAR HAS TAUGHT HIM WELL!!!! ;) Then just as Cedric was taking it to levels beyond imagination Ivano would come on and I would kinda think to myself "No, no, dont get off the decks, you are doing so good." But then Ivano would take over and bring it down just a notch and then bring it back up and slam you in the face with some sick beats!!! I LOOOOVED IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Of course having all the AMAZING CJ peeps out in full force and costume added to the madness. I have not dressed up since high school but I think Ill be doing it again (Thanks, Lula) :-* I was also able to meet up with a new CJer after he ran up to me while I was on the speaker box and yells "I LOVE WHAT YOU POST!!!" I was like, huh? How do you know who I am? LOL! Ahhh, the power of CJ.

Also, special thank you to T for opening your home for the pre, during and after party. We have come a long way, baby!!! ;D

See you guys next Saturday/Sunday for my personal fave FANCIULLI!!!!! Its gonna be a marathon kids, leave the heels at home and put on your dancing sneakers!!! ;D

Guest lulamishka

I have not dressed up since high school but I think Ill be doing it again (Thanks, Lula) :-*

YAYYYY!!!! Then my job here is done!! :-* ;D 8)

Also, special thank you to T for opening your home for the pre, during and after party. We have come a long way, baby!!! ;D

Yes, thank you thank you thank you, Tal!! :-*

Guest Devilicious

I wish I had been able to stay on the patio for longer... I knew the energy would go through the virtual roof when Danny finished his set and the residents got on. I really enjoyed DH's main room set, but couldn't bring myself to stay through the patio, just wasn't feeling it.

It was my pleasure to have ya'll over! We have come a long way indeed, with a lot of good times ahead of us as well :)