Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New gurl in town :)

Guest raindrps

Thanks 4 the luv!!! luvlove.gif

Ya...Stacy's the shiznit!! Cool to hear about your pics!

If you have a myspace account you can be my friend too at : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=90844&Mytoken=52CB6749-113C-14CA-3526DB673F02D63283504815

I was going to, till I read this n it broke my heart in pieces :-\

About me:

DO NOT SEND ME REQUESTS TO BE MY FRIEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CHICKS!!!! I WILL NOT RESPOND!!!! NO MORE...I REPEAT... NO MORE "HEY YOU'RE A SEXXY CHICK...CAN I _____ WITH YOU SOMETIME??"!!!!

Guest coach

If you have a myspace account you can be my friend too at : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=90844&Mytoken=52CB6749-113C-14CA-3526DB673F02D63283504815

About me:

DO NOT SEND ME REQUESTS TO BE MY FRIEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CHICKS!!!! I WILL NOT RESPOND!!!! NO MORE...I REPEAT... NO MORE "HEY YOU'RE A SEXXY CHICK...CAN I _____ WITH YOU SOMETIME??"!!!!

OMG! U MUST be Kidding! I HAD 2 write that cuz I couldn't take the INNUNDATION of RIDICULOUS requests by greaseballs! mwink.gif

Yeah, Triballism, ya greaseball, you! Raindrps you gotta watch out for this guy! Welcome to greaseball central.

About me:

OMG! U MUST be Kidding! I HAD 2 write that cuz I couldn't take the INNUNDATION of RIDICULOUS requests by greaseballs! mwink.gif

Yeah, Triballism, ya greaseball, you! Raindrps you gotta watch out for this guy! Welcome to greaseball central.

haha...what did i do now? :P

Guest raindrps

Hey! Welcome to CJ! ;)

Nice meeting you again Justin! Sorry I didn't make it back out this weekend...I lost about 2 days in a hangover for the record books! faint.gif

Guest Justin Johnson

Hey! Welcome to CJ! ;)

Nice meeting you again Justin! Sorry I didn't make it back out this weekend...I lost about 2 days in a hangover for the record books! faint.gif

;) Trust me...I know how that IS!!!! LOL

You might want to check out Funkshion tonight on Lincoln Road. Also, if you're in the 'chill' vibe, I play tonight @ The Setai Hotel on Collins & 20th. Spinning chill jams, like Buddha Bar, Hotel Costes kinda shit. The courtyard there is AMAZING.

Guest raindrps

LOOK OUT MIAMI!

A CHICAGO GIRL HAS COME TO YOUR CITY!

HI RAIN!

:o ;D ;D

Hi Babee!!!

Can't wait 2 see you in a few weeks!!! Mark Farina!! musik_wos11.gif

Guest coach

Hey! Welcome to CJ! ;)

;) Trust me...I know how that IS!!!! LOL

You might want to check out Funkshion tonight on Lincoln Road. Also, if you're in the 'chill' vibe, I play tonight @ The Setai Hotel on Collins & 20th. Spinning chill jams, like Buddha Bar, Hotel Costes kinda shit. The courtyard there is AMAZING.

What's up at Funkshion? And WTF you don't tell us about your Setai gig???? We thought you didn't get it.