Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soooo what happened...

CrzyC1414779017

Guest lil_liz

to the BANG Music Festival? Isnt it in 3 weeks?

Is that the event Front 242 is playing? I would give a left lung to see them.

Guest djss

That's funny because I'm drowning in flyers and hype here in Orlando.

I must have had 5 different flyers between the club and on my car after Howells and Warren last Sunday.

SS ;D

I must have had 5 different flyers between the club and on my car after Howells and Warren last Sunday.

SS ;D

i just give people the thumbs up when they try to give out flyers, most of us already know bout upcoming events n saves the promoters some flyers to give out to ppl who don't have a clue bout upcoming events, cuz i would just throw them in the trash anyways

oh n i was also there @ icon w/ junglesmacks this past sun night n saw a great showup from the otown folks n some cute girls dancing too...so finally 2 thumbs up for otown/icon for bringing 2 great dj's n and a 90% packed club w/ at least 20% cute chicks...that's how it should always be!

8)

Guest LeVeL

This Festival is interesting but looking at the lineup only a few standout from the rest. I am still waiting for them to add more acts and Dj's to completely have me sold into going to this.

Its missing that thing they call Trance 8) :P ;D

Guest Fez

This Festival is interesting but looking at the lineup only a few standout from the rest. I am still waiting for them to add more acts and Dj's to completely have me sold into going to this.

they first named it HMF...that's why there's no Grance :)

Guest soozin

its still on, they are donating $$ from tix sales to the red cross too. ill be giving away pairs of tix on 88.5 FM friday night to the event as well ... :D

Guest rollyp66

that is the final line up

Guest skywalker01

SS ;D

start sucking because basti Schwarz will be here

LOL...i think juniper is the one that needs to do the sucking

Guest Marina22

Hello!!! What do you call Judge Jules, George Acosta, and Edgar V, house? Anyway, I got my tickets cheap so regardless the lineup is satisfactory and will keep me dancing all day and night. However, I did call the production office about a month ago and they said they were to come out with the headliners within "a couple of days". ::) Rolly, I guess you would know if this was the final list, huh? Rolly you should be on it and Oscar too this is the House Music Festival afterall... I guess since it is the first year they couldn't get the big names because of $$$??? Anyone know?

Guest coach
I'd suck my own dick to see them..

If I could do that, I'd never leave home.

I'm gald you said that.

On the amazon site, this is hilarious:

"Better Together

Buy this book with Penis Enlargement Methods: Fact and Phallusy by Gary M. Griffin today!"

So, I guess that way you don't have to bend over as much.

Hello!!! What do you call Judge Jules, George Acosta, and Edgar V, house? Anyway, I got my tickets cheap so regardless the lineup is satisfactory and will keep me dancing all day and night. However, I did call the production office about a month ago and they said they were to come out with the headliners within "a couple of days". ::) Rolly, I guess you would know if this was the final list, huh? Rolly you should be on it and Oscar too this is the House Music Festival afterall... I guess since it is the first year they couldn't get the big names because of $$$??? Anyone know?

Thats not Roland the DJ, its RollyP the promoter. ;)