Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acid/shroom cross tolerance

sabre

Ok, someone told me that there is a shroom/acid cross tolerance of about 30%. Now, I have no idea how to relate that to time, but I havn't shroomed since friday the 13th. Now, I have a gel tab I want to take on monday which means that I will have waited 10 days. Is that enough time? I've been smoking a lot of weed since then, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. There was one time I took some acid about a week after I shroomed, and all I got was some mild effects. I just want to make sure this'll work because I won't get a chance to do this for a very long time. Now, have i waited long enough? Is there a way to make yourself even better so you won't be as tollerant? I just don't want to take the acid and then be dissapointed an hour into it. What's sad is that I can't take ecstacy anymore for fear that it might be PMT and kill me, so thats why I do a lot of halluciogens, but I havn't been able to get any acid for a very long time, so I want this to work and work very well.

Thanks for the help

*Sabre*

Well, it depends on the acid. If they are excellent hits, nothing is going to stop you from tripping your balls off whether you tripped even the night before. 10 days sounds good to me. OF course, if the hits are just mild then you will have just a mild trip. Have a nice trip, I hope you learn something.

------------------

bomb.giffactoryfreak.gif