Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pills

chickapee

cwm20.gif Hey people im haveing a dilemma. I have done E once and i liked it alot, the thing is im having an inner conflict whether i should do it anymore. i would really like to, but i feel bad. what should i do? I also need someone to let me know if they know n-e 1 i could go about getting it from, i dont really have too many connections. ur help is appreciated cwm9.gif

you sound like you're at a fork in the road. go with it or no. i've done my share of E and other stuff for years and recently quit for my first and only time. looking back, i wasted a lot on drugs and the scene: time, money, friends, values, brain cells. if i could trade back everything, i would. if this makes any difference to you at all about your decision, i would feel somewhat recompensated.

peas o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

chickapee you have to think about what's best for you. Look at your life and see if e and the lifestyle that usually comes with it works for you. I don't think drugs are for everyone, it's up to the individual person to decide for themselves.

There are so many people out there that think e has no side effects and won't damage your brain. Well, there is really no truth to that. The truth is that nobody really knows what the hell is going to happen 10 years from now. I use it, and have been using it for a number of years because I feel it helps me express myself in a different manner sometimes. But that doesn't mean you should, or anyone else for that matter.

Oh, and you probably shouldn't try to find a hookup on the internet. Seems like an easy way to get f**ked.

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.

I agree. Internet shopping is good for somethings and not so good for others. Pills is just not a bery safe thing on the net.

As for whether or not you continue or not try this. Make sure that you don't drain the bank... I've done it and it really sucks. Buying for your friends is ok because rolling alone is the worste but try to have them hang out with you when you are not faced or your relationships are basted on substances. What ever you do, don't let yourlife change. If you start being late for work and school and sleeping through the days and people start to get worried, take it as a sign that you need to slow down. Otherwies just keep yourself in check or have a close friend there so that they can watch you.

Once you start bring on new people and become a babysitter you will loose your will to roll and just be fried with people.

cwm44.gif