Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My walkthrough of Shine (mini preview)

Bling

One suggestion to Jon...please dont blow our ears out like you did at Nerve. That was my one and only complaint about the place. LOL! ;)

i agree 100% . the way the place is lookin though it will have that awesome vibe i believe that nerve always had ;D esp when all of us were there.... all that is missing is my stripper pole. :P

Guest arturob

I like Steve Dash's sound so much! :)

Every time I go in Spirit 'New York' is such an awesome experience! great guy too... \o/

Guest skywalker01

One suggestion to Jon...please dont blow our ears out like you did at Nerve. That was my one and only complaint about the place. LOL! ;)

werd! the sound was always cranked the fuck up at nerve

Guest Diabolique

we cranked up the system for the first time today... only steve dash can get crystal clear sound so perfect that you can have a conversation on the dance floor and still feel the bass in your chest... so excited 8) - good to see you today bling... I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of you in the near future... ;)

and why would I ever talk on the dancefloor?!? :P back in the day, maybe.."It's not me..it's the E talking.."

8)

we cranked up the system for the first time today... only steve dash can get crystal clear sound so perfect that you can have a conversation on the dance floor and still feel the bass in your chest... so excited 8) - good to see you today bling... I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of you in the near future... ;)

and why would I ever talk on the dancefloor?!? :P back in the day, maybe.."It's not me..it's the E talking.."

8)

omg lol .... anywaaaaaays hopefully preview is up tomorrow 8)

Guest mp3some

People kept messing with it.... Lock up the settings set by Dash, and dont touch it!!! I heard guests and the like would tweak it to their sound, only leaving it all f'ed up for the next guy and viceversa...

A True Dash system (phazon) wont hurt you if set at the right levels....

I'm sure this new rig will Shine, tho!! ;)

Guest djjoncowan

People kept messing with it.... Lock up the settings set by Dash, and dont touch it!!! I heard guests and the like would tweak it to their sound, only leaving it all f'ed up for the next guy and viceversa...

A True Dash system (phazon) wont hurt you if set at the right levels....

I'm sure this new rig will Shine, tho!! ;)

you are oh so correct with that comment. @ nerve there were to many "cheifs" so to say and a certain weekly party thought they knew more then steve dash - LOL - anyways, with this system nobody touches the processor's - the only keys are in my possesion and trust me, the only one who opens it will be Mr. Dash. - this will be world class sound! 8)