Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Happy Ending Nov Line up(Updated 11.08.05)

Guest rollyp66

A little change in the line up due to a booking conflict:

Nov 13 Alan Stenback and B-Side!

Nov 27 Digital Lifestyle(Live PA), Patrick M, and JoJo Flores

Alan...b-side will be gentle, lol ;D We'll have to 'rain check' our dates! IM/PM me when you get a chance tonight...

Actually I'll be a litle rougher than you're used to seeing... since patrick M is out of town.. I have to play a style somethere in between Stenback & Patrick (which is a little harder than opening for jojo)... so bring your dancin' shoes I'll be ending the b-day celebration on this Sunday Night.

Peace,

B~

Guest AlanS

Alan...b-side will be gentle, lol ;D We'll have to 'rain check' our dates! IM/PM me when you get a chance tonight...

Actually I'll be a litle rougher than you're used to seeing... since patrick M is out of town.. I have to play a style somethere in between Stenback & Patrick (which is a little harder than opening for jojo)... so bring your dancin' shoes I'll be ending the b-day celebration on this Sunday Night.

Peace,

B~

It's been a while B, looking forward to this! I'll be bringing the techy, funky bizness and of course, the acid, and yep, we can do it a little harder ;)

Let's finish off your birthday weekend in style 8)

Guest swank

Peace,

B~

It's been a while B, looking forward to this! I'll be bringing the techy, funky bizness and of course, the acid, and yep, we can do it a little harder ;)

Let's finish off your birthday weekend in style 8)

looks like it's gonna be another one of those weekends.... ::) ;D

bring it on!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

if i can make it out of my b-day bash w morillo alive i would like to check out digital lifestyle!!! ughhghgghg its gonna be a rough month