Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ipod help

ryan2772

my ipod won't work. when i select a song or group of songs, it simply runs through the entire group. the only thing that it will play is the last thing i put on it, which is a satoshi set. everything else it simpy runs through my entire library.

i'm dying here. any ideas?

Guest LdySphynx

my ipod won't work. when i select a song or group of songs, it simply runs through the entire group. the only thing that it will play is the last thing i put on it, which is a satoshi set. everything else it simpy runs through my entire library.

i'm dying here. any ideas?

I feel bad reading this since im listening to mine as I write, but I have never had that problem.....have you done any updating??

Try that, like I say I have never had any problems with it.....wish I could be more help :-\.

Guest macboy

If you don't mind erasing and reloading, then run the ipod updater application. If you don't have it on your computer, then download it from apple. When it runs, choose "restore" to restore to factory settings. Then reload you music and see if that fixes it.