Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Unofficial Andy Caldwell Review @ Nocturnal(WITH PICS!!!)

Bling

YOu can definitly tell its NOvember. the cooler temp def made things much more enjoyable on the roof!

DHM started things off right

Shortly thereafter Suenalo Sound System had a 2 hr performance (12-2)

after some technical difficulities everyhing went off pretty well.

they are a full fledged band.... with drums, keyboard, sax, trumpet and electric guitar players and a rapper/singer

they played mostly bohemian songs, very tropical bahamas style stuff then they progressed to some latin songs..

people were even dancing latin style. it was def something different and a nice change from the norm

Andy Caldwell

He got there around 2 and played till 430 (flight was delayed a bit.... same thing last time i heard him when he went to delux.. oh well what can u do)

he started off playing realllllllly quirky electro stuff. then the remainder of the nite very chill deep house. lots of vocals including lisa shaw and colette stuff. he played very few soulful tunes and a few jazzy tracks.

i loved it and so did the househeads in attendance. though a pinch more energy should have been infused into his set. i thought it was still a very well organized 2.5 hr set :) it was chill not crazy and enjoyable

then local celebrity started.

madnesss...... all the hotties came out one in particular.... AY CONIO .. ULL SEE THE PICS LATER :)

Guest LdySphynx

wow.jpg

:o :o :o

holyshit1.jpg

no comment........ :o:o :o :o :o

Kelly is looking HAAAAAAAWTTTTTTTTT :P :-*.

And as for the other chick, all I have to say is HOLY HOT BITCH BATMAN :o :o :o!!!!

Nice find Bling ;).

Guest LdySphynx

yep i was like ohhhhhhh helllllll no i gotta get pics of that one... can it get any hotter. the face and body are just sickk... and kelly always lookin hot....... ;D

The LEGGGGSSSSSSS, Im not too fond of the Titties.....but THOSE LEEEEGGGSSSS :P.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

yeah she was a prett bad chick, though her boob job is hideous!!!!!!!!face cute,legs nice,boobs terrible.

bling, there is no need to put every hot chick that u may come across in your avatar!!!! if she was a friend.....yes...other than that no

Guest Untouchablepurple

DHM

holyshit1.jpg

no comment........ :o:o :o :o :o

Thats my friend Mary, shes also jovanas best friend our [Main V.IP waitress] and for the RECORD they are real !!

Guest web_norah

cute review.

i loved Andy Caldwell when he played in Feb, i bet it sounded amazing in the terrace at Nocturnal.

no comment on the pics. i think they speak for themselves.

Guest Untouchable Chino

sup BLING..see you met MARI [not MARY]... she is one of the nicest and sweetest girl's you will meet..and she loves to party..she was tired that night..HER & JOVANNA..always make the party BETTER..if you think she looked HOT there..you should see her WORKING OUT at the gym..WOW..!#!

Guest lil_liz

It definately was a great night. Nice to see you again Bling. SOrry couldn't talk long, but I would have lost my friends. We hung out with Aquabooty crew, cool people. It was a loooooooooooooong night to say the least.

sup BLING..see you met MARI [not MARY]... she is one of the nicest and sweetest girl's you will meet..and she loves to party..she was tired that night..HER & JOVANNA..always make the party BETTER..if you think she looked HOT there..you should see her WORKING OUT at the gym..WOW..!#!

damn dont give me even more dirty thoughts lol

It definately was a great night. Nice to see you again Bling. SOrry couldn't talk long, but I would have lost my friends. We hung out with Aquabooty crew, cool people. It was a loooooooooooooong night to say the least.

yep my second family along with lust4house.... jaime, joe, tomas and DHM are down as hell