Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prison Break on Fox

Guest LeVeL

Guest lulamishka

I watch it. Although I missed the last two episodes they aired. I recorded them, though. Gotta watch 'em before they put new episodes back on.

Any idea when that's gonna happen? Or has it already happened and I just haven't been paying attention??

Guest macboy

I recorded the first nine episodes then watched them all in one shot last weekend. Now I'm pissed because I'm addicted and I have to wait a week for the next one. Should've just waited until the end of the season to start watching. >:(

Guest LeVeL

yeah that show is addicting, over the weekends the give all the old episodes back to back on FX. But the series is defintely top notch. Last night I wasn't able to see the new episode since I was a little distracted... ;)

Guest lulamishka

yeah that show is addicting' date=' over the weekends the give all the old episodes back to back on FX. But the series is defintely top notch. Last night I wasn't able to see the new episode since I was a little distracted... ;)

[/quote']

Wait, so last night they gave a new episode??

Guest LeVeL

Wait, so last night they gave a new episode??

Yeah every Monday @ 8pm they repeat last weeks episode and then @ 9pm they give the new Episode of Prison Break.

So remember the encore episode is at 8pm and the new episode is at 9pm.

Guest lulamishka

Wait' date=' so last night they gave a new episode??

[/quote']

Yeah every Monday @ 8pm they repeat last weeks episode and then @ 9pm they give the new Episode of Prison Break.

So remember the encore episode is at 8pm and the new episode is at 9pm.

Damnit, now I'm really gonna be Lost! Here I thought they were on repeats like a lot of other show right now!

Speaking of Lost, hehe, sorry to threadjack....new episode tomorrow!!!! Woohoo!! Have a cluckity cluck cluck day, my friends! Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pussErox

After last night's episode, I was ready to throw my TV out the window. >:(

Next new episode isn't until March. Ridiculous.

i thought that was sooo funny that they replaced that pipe. lol. but i wuz pissed too. we gotta wait untill march...bs

Guest lulamishka

Damn, I haven't watched this show in a LONG time. :'( I'm so behind.

Anyone know if they will be airing reruns on F/X between now & March like they did earlier this season? ???