Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CJ 5th ANNIVERSARY! 5 DAYS OF PARTIES...UPDATES!!!!

Guest pod

Guest pod

cj5_sm.jpg

Yes, it has been half a decade since we started this whole thing, and what a half of a decade it has been! From the humble roots of being run out of a small apartment on South Beach, to becoming one of the most globally recognized nightlife and entertainment brands today, it has been one helluva ride over these past five years!

We couldn't have done it without you guys though, our fantastic and loyal base of users. Every year, we do something big. This year we're doing several big somethings.

This Thanksgiving week, enjoy not one, but five cooljunkie.com themed events at the top venues and clubs in Miami and Miami Beach!

Starting Wednesday the 23rd of November: Thanksgiving Eve

Shine - with guest DJ Denny Tsettos, and resident Kelvin "Soul Mekanik" Andrews. CJ members enjoy comp entry till midnight! Open bar till 11 PM!

Thursday the 24th of November - Thanksgiving

crobar - Dope Thursdays.Work off that turkey at one of the top

Thursday parties around. Click on this link to enjoy comp admission until midnight.

Friday the 25th of November

Pawn Shop - Revolver. Yes, we like rock music too! It's not a concert, it's a party. Great music and even better drinks in one of Downtown's most unique venues. CJ members enjoy comp admission all night! Click here for the hookup!

Nocturnal - Local Celebrity. After Pawn Shop, stumble on over to Nocturnal for the new Saturday morning favorite. The weather will be fantastic and the music will be even better, provided by DJ Roland and 2004 Spin-Off winner Rocky Castro, not to mention the hospitality of Biz Martinez. We will also be handing out a special CJ 5th anniversary mix by DJ Roland.

Click on this link to get on the $10 reduced entry list.

Saturday the 26th of November

Bang! Festival - Check out the new Bang! festival with special deals courtesy of your favorite local website :) Go to the cooljunkie table between 11 AM and 3 PM and have a drink on us! Click on this link for one free drink before 3pm.

Space - Erick Morillo. I really don't have to go into too much detail with this, huh? This is one for the record books. You know what Erick is capable of, and you know what happens when he brings the madness to Space. This is what they mean when they say 'marathon'. CJ members get in for $20 before 1am, which is $10 less than the standard presale.

Browse on over to here to purchase these special presale tickets.

Sunday the 27th of November

Mansion - Phamous Sundays. Close off the long weekend with the new Sunday party at the largest venue on Miami Beach with the sounds of local favorites Armand Peña and DJ Nikolas. 2003 Spin-Off Winner Diaga will be doing a set as well! Click on this link to enjoy comp admission till midnight.

___

As you can see, we went all out for you guys this year. Only true cooljunkies will be able to keep up with us for the whole five days!

All CJ members will be taken care of at these events. We're looking out for you, trust me. :)

Keep your browsers locked here as we will be announcing special deals and surprises for cooljunkie.com members in the coming days!

Guest Marina22

Wow, so much to do so little time. That week is already crazy for me but must try to make at least one event! Thank you guys ;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

oooooooooooooooooooooooh this can be five days of the closing parties of no sleep november, with my b-day bash on the 27th as the official closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooooooooooooooooooooh this can be five days of the closing parties of no sleep november, with my b-day bash on the 27th as the official closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i was thinkin the same thing lol when i read it

Guest djtroko

Damn, Im gonna be in Puerto Rico that weekend from wednesday on. Oh well, Ill catch up later but those are some fine events...

Guest JoeBudious

[quote

Friday the 25th of November

Nocturnal - Local Celebrity. After Pawn Shop, stumble on over to Nocturnal for the new Saturday morning favorite. The weather will be fantastic and the music will be even better, provided by DJ Roland and 2004 Spin-Off winner Rocky Castro, not to mention the hospitality of Biz Martinez.

Happy B day Guys!!!!!!! 5 years down, 20 to go!!

Hey Pod, Lil' Louie Vega will still be rocking til 6 (thanks to local celebrity) with the extended Aquabooty 5 year anniversary Party. Jay j is before him. Thought you might want to know that. He's kinda HUGE!!!

Guest biznation00

Happy Birthday CJ!! congratulations Nick, Dan & the whole cooljunkie fam that's been soo good to me since the beginning!

see u all @ Local Celebrity! ;)

Guest coach

Are you kidding me??? You know this is White Party week, right? I don't know if I'll be able to make it to any of the parties because I'll be volunteering at WP all week, but congrats on making it so far. You have outlasted most web-based companies. I mean, post-bubble-burst, post-e-crash, a website that makes it this long is really something to be proud of.

Guest Nefarious Girl

YEY!!!!

How perfect is that!?