Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Building a....

sinergygrl

tolerence to E. How does it work. Do you do it by taking it more than you should, or is it just something that happens. I generally wait at least 1 month, usually a little more, before my next roll. Will I eventually build a tolerance? I usually take 1 pill, sometimes 1.5. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

take 5htp. and u could roll every 2 days. it helps bring u up to normal for u could roll must of the time.

I wish this was true however it is not. It takes at least 7 days for serotonin to be completely replaced by the body. 5-HTP just helps in production of it. Secondly after a while everyone builds up immune to drugs. It's your bodies natural way of fighting something off. Sort of like a cold, you will never catch the same strain of a cold cos your body becomes immune to it, your body builds up antibodies. Same with drug use

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

I don't necessarily think that you build a tolerance to E. I know that you build resistance to some drugs but that's more when you are sick ..... antibiotics for example. You're not going to develop a resistant strain for ecstasy and build up Ecstasy antibodies. Think of how much Tylenol you have taken in your lifetime....it still works doesn't it?

I think the problem with E is that once you start taking it regularly you enjoy getting more f'cked up and *think* you NEED more to get f'cked up. Every pill is different and will hit every person differently. Just my opinion. cwm20.gif