Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My REAL life...

Guest ShampooBabe

Guest ShampooBabe

Long before reality tv was famous, i used to think that maybe my "reality" was not. People surrounding me where actors, all situations were planned, and more important, my life was all caught on tape, and people in other galaxies, were watching my life since i was born...

Thinking of that made me very unconfortable, since i thought i was been watch by thousands. Not that my life was "interesting" but those people were amused by simple "real" stuff...

Along with time, i tried to forget all of this and i almost did until i saw "Truman Show", and i was like: ok, so other people got the same idea.. hummm.... so i guess is "normal"...

My question is: is it? is it normal? do you felt the same way at one point growing up? or im definitely nuts.?

For me, now, once in a while, i still have my doubts my life is "real"...

Guest Devilicious

Wow you jogged my memory... when I was young I had some similar fears, that I have since forgotten until I read your post. Interesting

Guest ILLMATIC

ok, so by your answers, im definetely NUTS!!!!! ;D

I wouldn't classify you as NUTS but I wouldn't leave you alone with kids!

Just playing! I can see where you coming from. Nobody really knows why we are all here.

Guest Cosmigonon

ok, so by your answers, im definetely NUTS!!!!! ;D

Nobody really knows why we are all here.

I happen to know, but I won't tell...

Guest ILLMATIC

hell if people did watch my life they would either say ....... damn his life is boring as f$$% orrrrr...... this kid needs to do something else besides club lol

You said it not me.

Guest michael^heaven

Long before reality tv was famous, i used to think that maybe my "reality" was not. People surrounding me where actors, all situations were planned, and more important, my life was all caught on tape, and people in other galaxies, were watching my life since i was born...

Thinking of that made me very unconfortable, since i thought i was been watch by thousands. Not that my life was "interesting" but those people were amused by simple "real" stuff...

Along with time, i tried to forget all of this and i almost did until i saw "Truman Show", and i was like: ok, so other people got the same idea.. hummm.... so i guess is "normal"...

My question is: is it? is it normal? do you felt the same way at one point growing up? or im definitely nuts.?

For me, now, once in a while, i still have my doubts my life is "real"...

---You just have to watch out for the robots!! They're always watching, waiting, watching, waiting...... ;D

Guest endymion

This is extremely common. The feeling that the reality around you is an artificial construction is common in a lot of religions, most of which encourage people to try to see beyond the illusion. You attain enlightenment, reach gnosis, become illuminated, whatever term you like, when you can finally see beyond the distracting fiction of reality.

This was a critical aspect of early Christianity. The concept of encouraging people to think for themselves was incompatible with the goals of the orthodox Christian church, so sections of the bible that related to 'gnosis' were purged from the Bible in the thousand years after Christ. The teachings were erased by the church. Those churches that refused to abandon gnosticism were marginalized by the church and declared to be heresy, and were eventually killed off completely.

To be clear, gnosticism as a concept was deleted from Christianity because it was not in the best interests of the Christian church to have people running around aware of the fact that Jesus tried to teach people to think for themselves in order to attain personal divinity. In the name of Christ, the Christian church deleted fundamental teachings of Christ.

In 1945, some of the gnostic sections of the Bible that were purged were found recorded on some scrolls in Egypt. Study of those scrolls has led to the rebirth of a modern gnostic movement. All of this history eventually ended up inspiring movies like the Truman Show and the Matrix.

You have been informed.