Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPIRITS IS....

CrzyC1414779017

OUTTA CONTROL!!!

Because this club is in Broward it only took us about 25 minutes to get there. However, once the Hard Rock was in sight we sat in traffic FOR AN HOUR to get into the parking lot and get a space...what a cluster fuck but it was sooooo worth it!!!!

Walking up to the door I got a little worried because it was about 1:15 (the list closed at 1) and there were quite a few people standing outside. But I noticed another entrace with few people so I figured that was VIP, but I asked anyway if we could get in thru there if we were on a list. The guy at the door was VERY nice and let us right in with no hassle. Thanks again to Dade for hooking me up with the list last minute. :)

As soon as you walk into the club its kind of like a sensory overload. You can hear the music from both rooms and it mixes together so you dont know which way to walk. We chose to go to the right first where Amand Pena happened to be playing some old school rock n roll!!! ;D We had a hard time fightin the crowd so we walked back the other way and checked out the hiphop room.

I have no idea who was spinning but it was REALLY good and the crowd didnt seem to be the "Club Deep" type. If I were in the right frame of mind I wouldnt mind checking that room out again. The lighting was really nice and there was plenty of room to dance and move.

Moving back into the mainroom, Armand was still going good...not too hard, not too soft...just enough for us to be awaiting the madness that is OG!!!!

The mainroom is quite large and reminds me of a more upscale Space. THe dj booth is open so you can see everyone and everything that happens there and it has a large projection screen behind it that they kept lit with vibrant colors for most of the night. Although it kept the room pretty bright, it gave the place a nice vibe. But I have one suggestion to Louis...GET DIFFERENT DANCERS!!!! If you are going to have a great screen to dance in front of and hot chcis to be in front of it...MAKE SURE THEY CAN DANCE!!! For the most part they stood up there and wiggled their hips and talked to one another...boooorrring!!!! Some of the girls were good but the ones on the booth were just blah.

We found Boostah, Alki & Co, AT, Saleen and a few others and then it happened...OG TIME!!!! OW OW OOOOWWWWW!!!!

The man is a master and had me dancing on the box all night!!!

I also found a GREAT bartender!!! He was so nice and friendly and didnt mind pouring a little alcohol into my drink!!!! When you find a good one tip him well and keep going back..I was HAMMERED by the time I left the club. LOL!

There is also a balcony that goes along the perimeter of the room and its a good place to go if you want to take a break from the madness of the dancefloor. The bathroom up there is also much less crowded. This brings me to my next suggestion...the lighting in the bathrooms is soooo bright that it makes it VERY hot in there. When I go to the restroom I usually want to freshen up and wipe the sweat off my face and put on some powder but those bathrooms were so hot that I just sweat more AND the bathroom ladies didnt have anything but hairspray and perfume. Oh well...thats what napkins are for... LOL!

Lee and Lula showed up a little later looking hot as hell in their formals (they had just come from Shine). Always a pleasure my luffs...sorry I left so early but we have a looong day and night planned for today. :)

So all in all....LP IS A GENIUS!!!!! Everything that man touches is golden and I have so much respect for him. Oscars bday was a success and I hope he had a great one.

See you guys tonight for Farina and Sanchez!!!

CrzyC Out!!! ;D

Guest lyrik

You know I never have a problem with parking and traffic up there - but I hear numerous people saying they have...where do you guys park? I've had parked with ease across the street and close to the venue...maybe I'm just getting lucky...wanna check this place out soon.

Guest macboy

Wow...I didnt realize I had so much to say...LOL!

Seriously...I only read the first two words. :P But I'm guessing you had a great time.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

OG was fucking flawless last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

The venue is fucking awesome!!! i love the way the dj booth is set up, great colors and lighting behind. The sound in Spirits is amazing too, the bass shook my entire body!!! i luff'd it!!!!!Good times!!!!!

thanks for hooking it up ariel ;)

You know I never have a problem with parking and traffic up there - but I hear numerous people saying they have...where do you guys park? I've had parked with ease across the street and close to the venue...maybe I'm just getting lucky...wanna check this place out soon.

The actual parking wasnt a problem it was getting to the venue from 441. Traffic was backed up FOREVER...it also didnt help that the Lucky Street entrance was closed. I dont usually go there till afterhours so I dont know all the shortcuts.

Guest RzO

i agree with everything that C stated above and had a great time there...the club is definitely amazing and i had no clue it was going to be that big inside, or as nice as it was...for some reason those pics online made it seem small but gees it was huge....the sound i thought was top notch, not as bass haeavy as space but maybe due to how tall the room is, it seems like the ceiling is very high which adds to the volume of the club...i thought the screens and lighting behind the dj booth were amazing and the guy who was working the dvj's was right on point, dropping some sicck visuals along with the occasional half naked girl stuff which is always a good thing... as for OG i must say he was amazing and I absolutely realize how great of a dj he is, i mean the way he builds up that crowd and works those cdj's was incredible....props to the OG for sure, he banged it, i esp loved his subtle hints of enjoy the silence all night only to drop it at about 3 oclock...siick...accapellas all over i remember say hello and flashdance layed down over some tracks...i really hope they will bring soem good shows there although it might be more of a tourist crowd if the big time dj's come the musik junkies will follow and the place is imo top notch...also enjoyed that is was a rather quick ride back home for me, coming from wpb it was only like 40 mins door to door...LP definitely dropped some good money into that club and it shows i cant wait to go back!!

Guest pod

What sound system do they have installed in that place?

Dynacord Alpha Concept in the main room. EV cabinets in the side rooms. Audia DSPs, EV amplification.

Guest Satan

spirits....sound nice, and i hope it goes well in fact im sure it will!

but, its hard for me to go party in 954, when i've got so much good shit happening right here in 305.

in my humble opinion.but,....

that drive just blows.

Guest Electric Eel

A little late but I had a great time at Spirits. Good thing Lula and I were in a good mood after Shine and decided to head up there. Brought the Podster along, we had our own personal paparazzi with us, lol. Didn't have any problem with parking or traffic but we did get there around 2 or 3. Thanks to Dan introducing us to Marlon at the door we had no issues getting in.

The place was really nice, I liked the setup, liked how you could see what was going on in the dj booth and all. It was definitely a lot nicer then I imagined it to be, as C said kind of like an upscale Space. Good seeing everyone, lots of familiar faces there. Had a blast dancing on the platform with C, Lula and even Karin at one point. Definitely enjoyed what Oscar was playing. Even ran into LP, thanks for the drink ;).

Just thinking about the drive home made us sleepy though and we decided to take a nap in the car instead of falling asleep during the ride. I knew there was no way Lula was going to stay awake with me for the whole ride. Got woken up an hour later by security guards, lol, whoops. Definitely going to make me think twice before heading up there next time, even though this night was definitely worth it.

Guest lulamishka

A little late but I had a great time at Spirits. Good thing Lula and I were in a good mood after Shine and decided to head up there. Brought the Podster along, we had our own personal paparazzi with us, lol. Didn't have any problem with parking or traffic but we did get there around 2 or 3. Thanks to Dan introducing us to Marlon at the door we had no issues getting in.

The place was really nice, I liked the setup, liked how you could see what was going on in the dj booth and all. It was definitely a lot nicer then I imagined it to be, as C said kind of like an upscale Space. Good seeing everyone, lots of familiar faces there. Had a blast dancing on the platform with C, Lula and even Karin at one point. Definitely enjoyed what Oscar was playing. Even ran into LP, thanks for the drink ;).

Just thinking about the drive home made us sleepy though and we decided to take a nap in the car instead of falling asleep during the ride. I knew there was no way Lula was going to stay awake with me for the whole ride. Got woken up an hour later by security guards, lol, whoops. Definitely going to make me think twice before heading up there next time, even though this night was definitely worth it.

Yea, what she said. And thanks LP for the drink. And thanks to the Assassin for that friggin' CUP of Patron!! OMG :-X

Oh, and sorry again, sweety, for being too passed out to help you out. :-* LoL!

Guest Electric Eel

Yea, what she said. And thanks LP for the drink. And thanks to the Assassin for that friggin' CUP of Patron!! OMG :-X

Oh, and sorry again, sweety, for being too passed out to help you out. :-* LoL!

Lol, Yeah, i've always said Ray is worse in front of the bar then behind it, lol. It was definitely a CUP of Patron, no shot.