Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Farina

Guest davidorth

Guest ramon

one word JACK!

haven't danced that hard in ages .. haven't seen folks get down like that in ages .. good fuckin opening weekend.

Kelvin was great .. can't wait to hear him all night next week.

Congrats Eddy , Jon and Gerry.

Guest biznation00

Just pure groovy, bouncy, elastic stuff last nite! WOW!! everyone that was there was treated to a special special nite... I mean he was truly truly magical! Hearing stuff like that & being a part of that whole vibe last night made you BELIEVE! This is House Music at its finest!! That's the kinda stuff that inspires you to start a movement or a music revolution here locally. Mark Farina, we believe!! I'm speachless... WOW!!!

Guest rollyp66

Just pure groovy, bouncy, elastic stuff last nite! WOW!! everyone that was there was treated to a special special nite... I mean he was truly truly magical! Hearing stuff like that & being a part of that whole vibe last night made you BELIEVE! This is House Music at its finest!! That's the kinda stuff that inspires you to start a movement or a music revolution here locally. Mark Farina, we believe!! I'm speachless... WOW!!!

I could tell since you made the taxi driver stop and tell me :D See you tonight

agreed, Mark farina was really good. It was nice to walk in right as that lil snoop intro track was playing. Sick ch00n. I will have ID soon.

It was a pleasure to meet you Kelvin Andrews, cannot wait to be able to catch you next weekend. It is a treat to have you in this town.

classy lil place shine. <3

That is all

Harold

Luckily for us the revolution has already begun with guys like Lust4house Aquabooty and Therapy :) glad to see Shine bringing in similar talent so even more people can lexperience and enjoy this brand of house

(the killer Shine sound system... doesnt hurt either ) ;)

extra special thanks to everyone who made it out and danced thier asses off!

there was def. something in the air lastnight, and mark put it there, and banged on it all night!

Thanks to my new fam too ;) and everyone else who got me trashed for two nights in a row.....

Tonights a third and final night what a better way to have a "happy-ending" to a weeklong b-day celebration 8)

Guest djjoncowan

thankyou guys for all the compliments. Mark Farina is simply amazing. He had me on the floor all night long. He finally ended around 5:30 when we had to remove the remaining 75 true dance heads or so. anyways, can't say enough about the man. for those who missed him he's already schedualed for a return in the not so distant future. If you missed him last night, don't make that mistake twice. Thankyou Mark and thanks to all the cj heads who showed us mad love and support! You make what we do fun and worthwild

thanks

Jon

Guest nikkki

Had not heard such amazing music in a while. Thank you Jonathan for putting together an unforgetable night for me! Had a blast, we all LOVED the place. Love the fact that I can walk home as well ;)

Guest ramon

Had not heard such amazing music in a while. Thank you Jonathan for putting together an unforgetable night for me! Had a blast, we all LOVED the place. Love the fact that I can walk home as well ;)

good to see you saturday .. it had been ages :)