Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For you soccer buffs...

Guest Cosmigonon

;D ;D ;D...7 more months till the World Cup!!!! Can't wait!!

All I pray for is for an Argentina vs England in the knockout stage. And of course Argentina winning.

All I pray for is for an Argentina vs England in the knockout stage. And of course Argentina winning.

Argentina and England are historically known as bitter rivals. Well at least as far as I can remember. Ever since the 1986 World Cup when Diego Maradona single handedly dribbled the whole English defense AND the goalkeeper from half field to score the game winning goal in the last few seconds.

Guest ddg

+1

actually i want them to beat the dutch really bad too

Guest dre4

those highlights are absolutely amazing...wow!!!!! i would love for the US to win it but the time is not right....probably in 4-8 yrs....realistically, i would love for the UK to win it

+1

actually i want them to beat the dutch really bad too

Argentina is one of my favorites too. I'm just a little pissed that one of my other favorites, Germany is not up to par for this world cup, and has not been since the days or Jurgen Klinsmann and Rudy Voeller. Back then the Germans were downright scary.

Guest Cosmigonon

Argentina and England are historically known as bitter rivals. Well at least as far as I can remember. Ever since the 1986 World Cup when Diego Maradona single handedly dribbled the whole English defense AND the goalkeeper from half field to score the game winning goal in the last few seconds.

Well, just so you know, that goal wasn't in the last seconds, it as in the middle of the 2nd half, it put them 2-0, and later on, England scored the final 2-1...

Well, just so you know, that goal wasn't in the last seconds, it as in the middle of the 2nd half, it put them 2-0, and later on, England scored the final 2-1...

Dude, that was like 19 years ago, you expect me to remember all the details? I just remember him dribbling the shit out of everybody. :P