Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how to collect keef?

melloyello

Collecting keef isn't exactly that difficult, just may require some patience. Obviously, you need good KB in order to get the best crystals. One way to do this, is just be patient- keep your bud in a glass jar and as you do this, you will begin to see white residue on the glass. Scrape this up an put it aside, this is keef.

Another way I have seen this done, is to actually sit with each bud and use a tiny little scraper, and scrape off the very top layer of the bud - the white crystal-looking stuff. If you buy a nice quantity, and scrape the crystals off- you should have ancie buildup of keef.

A third way which I have seen it done which I am not too familiar with, is a method of grinding the bud up in something like a little coffee grinder (will pretty much render the bud useless unless you roll joints), and separating the crystals from the grinded bud. Not positive on that one though.

When you do finally have enough, sprinkle some on top of the bud while taking a bong hit or bowl hit and you will be absolutely rocked! This stuff, when mixed with good KB, will knock you off your ass everytime.

And of course, if you are lazy or unsure, you can always talk to your dealer and see if he sells just keef or knows anyone that does, a lot of high-grade bud dealers will also sell keef, but it is loot!!!

Go to www.yahooka.com., i neve really looked around the site too much but it seems like you may be able to find some info there. You can also check www.lycaeum.org for some info. Hope this helps.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

tiestoisgod:

thanks for your suggestions. sounds like you're the guru...

have my buds in plastic tupperware, hope it collects the crystals ok. my problem really is the bud quality - no kb around chi-town unless you wanna pay up the ass for it - $65-80 for an 1/8! so, i get by w/the mid-grade and although there is a lack of crystals compared to the kb, there is a little. will scrape up and sprinkle next chance i get and hopefully will be incapacitated to write back!

-melloyello