Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Getting an EZ Tester

mikey_m

Is online the only way to get an EZ tester or any other MDMA testing reagants....I don't mind getting one online but it takes so long to come......do any smoke shops or other places in NYC sell them.....I can't imagine not being able to find something in this city......Thanks in advance.

MiKeY

------------------

"Music is life, live for the weekend....."

Originally posted by mikey_m:

Is online the only way to get an EZ tester or any other MDMA testing reagants....I don't mind getting one online but it takes so long to come......do any smoke shops or other places in NYC sell them.....I can't imagine not being able to find something in this city......Thanks in advance.

MiKeY

I ordered mine on line on www.bluelight.nu and it took only 7 days to get that from Holland!! So it's not so bad.

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by sgtfury:

but be careful because I ordered one and it got siezed by customs at JFK airport..

Why would they seize it? They are not illegal here or there so it could be mailed. As long as there was no contraband in the package, I don't see why they would have done that- you should call up and bitch about it.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

I ordered one from pillreports.com and another one from dancesafe. They both were seized. Apparently what happened is the customs agents thought it was amyl nitrate (poppers) for some reason. I spoke to people at dancesafe and pillreports who believe that this is just a government harrassment technique. I spoke to a agent at the customs office who was very rude. Fortunately pillreports and dancesafe are resending the tests to me.