Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity Booty??

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

I am openly making a request for Aquabooty and Local Celebrity to plan a night where they each host each other's resident dj's. It would be a total win-win. Roland is more than capable of playing deep and groovy and it would give him some more exposure to Aquabooty's househead crowd that might not know Roland has a deep side. And I know DHM would jump at the opportunity to go on a bombing run for the gorgeous Local Celebrity crowd and give them some new exposure. DHM and Roland compliment each other so well. They could switch off every hour or so for the whole night and morning. Come on guys, make it happen... this will work.

Absolutely Brilliant Idea. Roland does have a deep side that the late(6AMish) Local Celebrity crowd is not aware of. When he gets on at 4am he makes such a smooth transition from the deep sounds of aquabooty to Funky house that it's barely noticeable to the average clubgoer. Personally, 4-5:30/6 is my favorite part of his set.

Guest AlanS

All good DJs have two (or more) sides. This is a great suggestion, it would give Roland and DHM the opportunity to spread their wings to crowds that might not see their versatility otherwise. And I agree with you Rick, 4-5:30 is when its sounding great.

Guest musicalmissionary

Basically, give Roland a chance to show people his deep side, and give DHM a chance to show people they can drop bombs. Win-Win!!

Basically, give Roland a chance to show people his deep side, and give DHM a chance to show people they can drop bombs. Win-Win!!

Exactly...... It's a win-win situation, and should definitely be considered by both sides. This is what we need in this scene. They should have a party like this once a month. I already know Roland has a deep side, and many people are unaware that DHM is fully able to get the LC crowd shaking their asses. The day this happens, if it ever does happen, I'll be leaving metropolis early..... ;)

Guest Josephmama

we usually arrive around 4 or just before that every friday so we get to hear the last bit of dhm when they are on & always the beginning of roland. This past friday they were all so good & the music was soooooooooo perfect from the moment we got there at 3:45 straight thru the entire morning!!!!!!!! The First time I got to hear dhm was at nocturnal and in the overall picture of the night the 2 parties go so well with each other! You got my vote, I am all for the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest musicalmissionary

The First time I got to hear dhm was at nocturnal and in the overall picture of the night the 2 parties go so well with each other! You got my vote, I am all for the idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

EXACTLY... glad I'm not alone on this one.

Guest ramon

roland if you do this .. please 'you make me feel' and 'november girl' by steve bug .. its been long too long since i hear either of these records out.

Guest musicalmissionary

So Tomas says he's down and Biz told me he's down for this. Only person left to give it the nod is Roland himself.... come on Roland, grace us with a Deep House set. :)

Guest missgroovethang

In my opinion, Noc is one of the most Fab clubs and Joe and his crew from Aquabooty totally rock! As well, Rolly is a fabulous promoter and puts together awesome gatherings. The Aquabooty night has been steady for a while. I think The Local Celebrity Booty collab is an absolutely fabulous idea!!! 8)

Guest swank

In my opinion, Noc is one of the most Fab clubs and Joe and his crew from Aquabooty totally rock! As well, Rolly is a fabulous promoter and puts together awesome gatherings. The Aquabooty night has been steady for a while. I think The Local Celebrity Booty collab is an absolutely fabulous idea!!! 8)

nice pic 'groove'.... ;D

Guest rhythmburn

nice pic 'groove'.... ;D

:o .... hehehe

Guest musicalmissionary

I have received word this event WILL take place. Just waiting for them to give me the green light on the date and details :)

Biz is obviously busy with his big Murk gig this Sunday so I expect some details sometime next week.