Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOOTBALL OR AMERICAN FOOTBALL

240turbo

Which do you think is more physically demanding?  

1. 1. Which do you think is more physically demanding?

you never answered my question, have you ever played real football with all the gear??? I played 14 years of traveling soccer and 5 years of football, football players sprint more while soccer players for the most part only jog all game only with spurts of sprinting... Unless you have played both, you can't really talk.... Also it's not just running as a football player, you are blocking and tackling and trying to avoid getting killed, it takes way way way more energy to play football than soccer, remember now, I played both..

OK, I've played football, but not with the gear. And no i'm not referring to touch foootball. Light tackles, and i must admit, it does hurt when you get hit. However soccer always required more endurace for me. After a long 90 minute session i'm dead.

Guest rollyp66

you never answered my question' date=' have you ever played real football with all the gear??? I played 14 years of traveling soccer and 5 years of football, football players sprint more while soccer players for the most part only jog all game only with spurts of sprinting... Unless you have played both, you can't really talk.... Also it's not just running as a football player, you are blocking and tackling and trying to avoid getting killed, it takes way way way more energy to play football than soccer, remember now, I played both..

[/quote']

OK, I've played football, but not with the gear. And no i'm not referring to touch foootball. Light tackles, and i must admit, it does hurt when you get hit. However soccer always required more endurace for me. After a long 90 minute session i'm dead.

again Football with Pads is a comeplete different animal....you have no idea... no contest trust me

Football = Short burst of speed and agility....with many Stopages and Timeouts to recuperate ( add to it halftime )

Soccer = Stamina / Jogging and Many short bursts of speed throughout essencially 90 minutes ( with 1, 15 minute stopage stopage ..Halftime)

nuff said .

ps..and yes i played soccer for most of my life. 8)

have you ever played football??? if no, then please don't answer, but unless you have played football, you will never understand...

yes i have FYI ..(high school) .......have you ever played soccer ?!?

In terms of fullbody fitness a CB and WR and some special teams players are the closest to that of a high level soccer player .

I understand your mentality of all that is Red/ White and Blue is superior.....so no real point in arguing with you .

hey man those are the colors of my confederate flag which im heartly proud of!

futbol you mean?

Sorry I'm not Latin, I don't spell it or pronounce it that way. If that was an attempt to be funny, you failed miserably. Try again....

im latin...but we spell it futebol cuz we're cool like that

Don't even start, I know we're you're getting at. You cocky SOB. Brazil is not going to win again next year. I bet you a European team is going to take it home.

futbol you mean?

Sorry I'm not Latin' date=' I don't spell it or pronounce it that way. If that was an attempt to be funny, you failed miserably. Try again....

[/quote']

im latin...but we spell it futebol cuz we're cool like that

Don't even start, I know we're you're getting at. You cocky SOB. Brazil is not going to win again next year. I bet you a European team is going to take it home.

not cocky...just a fact

trophy.jpg