Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tampa

Guest wasted24_7

Guest Devilicious

Goin to be there for Thanksgiving and the rest of the weekend, any good suggestions?

stuff your face and then get the hell outta dodge. 3.5 hours is not a bad drive....

Guest Satan

Goin to be there for Thanksgiving and the rest of the weekend, any good suggestions?

stuff your face and then get the hell outta dodge. 3.5 hours is not a bad drive....

this is BY FAR the best advice you will recieve! unless you enjoy drunken barroom brawls and 2 am kerfews.

Guest Philip

Luv how everyone is so loyal to Miami. I know I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.

this is BY FAR the best advice you will recieve! unless you enjoy drunken barroom brawls and 2 am kerfews.

Guest ramon

Sunday, November the 27th

we're pleased to welcome: Garth - Grayhound/Wicked SF

Local support by Jacob, Matty, Andy & Friends ...

get bent on the Turbo Sound System by Speedy

9pm - 3am @ Mangroves in Tampa

mangrovesseafoodgrille.com 813.258.3302

Hospitality night specials including:

3$ Absolute Citron Lemon Drops

4$ Dirty Bong Water Shots

5$ Crown Royal Washington Apples

Brought to you by Gourmet Recordings & Tampa Science

gourmetrecordings.com - tampascience.com - grayhound.net

Guest wasted24_7

I dont really have a choice anymore, im here now :-\ I think the crowds are goin to be dirty all around, just a matter of which one is the least dirty lol.

Guest skywalker01

pete bones at hpc is a sure bet. plus hpc gets the best crowd in tampa. just stay away from ybor city, no matter what anyone else tells you. btw, tampa's curfew is 3am.

Guest JMT

if you havent been there lately, dont believe the old hype. the strip clubs in tampa are shadows of their former selves due to new ordinances.

Guest michael^heaven

if you havent been there lately, dont believe the old hype. the strip clubs in tampa are shadows of their former selves due to new ordinances.

---That's why I mentioned Cheetah. This club got grandfathered in under the new laws. So, it's one of, if not the only, club in the region that can have full nude dancers & a complete liquor bar. Typically, a fully-nude strip club cannot serve liquor...or...if they serve alcohol, the dancers have to wear g-strings & pasties on the nips.

Guest wasted24_7

snatch_11_26_05.jpg

Real nice spot...for Tampa that is. I went Saturday. As for Friday, I went to Ybor :-X By went I mean I drove by, and hauled ass out.

Guest rhythmburn

snatch_11_26_05.jpg

Real nice spot...for Tampa that is. I went Saturday. As for Friday, I went to Ybor :-X By went I mean I drove by, and hauled ass out.

yeah. unfortunately Ybor sucks for the most part -- the only decent thing is the lounge at Czar, and that is only good on sat nights...