Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey Announce Separation

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

welcome to Oct 17th 2005 when US Weekly announced it.

That's funny, I didn't think my thread was titled "US Weekly announces separation of Nick and Jessica". The point was, they have finally confirmed what we already knew. What's the matter, did you not eat enough turkey today?

Guest web_norah

Geez Norah, I didn't take you for a celeb-whore?

lol. remember my papparazzi buddy? well i get all the juicy stuff from that, my hood' where celebs are stalked constantly and Movida/ Page Six.

Guest ShampooBabe

They were a cute couple, but i always thought they would separate, cause they are young and beautiful, and FAMOUS!!!

She married being virgin, and i guess that maybe she would get to the point of wantin to try something else. Imagine all the tempations they both have...

It was about time to see this happening... so is not really a surprise.

Guest web_norah

That's funny' date=' I didn't think my thread was titled "US Weekly announces separation of Nick and Jessica". The point was, they have finally confirmed what we already knew. What's the matter, did you not eat enough turkey today?

[/quote']

welcome to the world of well-handled PR, like i said, US Weekly and all the other tabloids had this covered months ago, and so what if they confirmed it? this was clearly obvious since ages, that they were in the splitsville route.

Guest slamminshaun

That's funny, I didn't think my thread was titled "US Weekly announces separation of Nick and Jessica". The point was, they have finally confirmed what we already knew. What's the matter, did you not eat enough turkey today?

welcome to the world of well-handled PR, like i said, US Weekly and all the other tabloids had this covered months ago,

Tabloids as a source of well-handled PR. I'll keep that in mind next time I read about Jessica Simpson's space alien maid.

Guest web_norah

you forgot to add....

I'll keep that in mind next time I read about Jessica Simpson's space alien maid

".....or next time i post something that's been public knowledge for months."

Guest Cosmigonon

They were a cute couple, but i always thought they would separate, cause they are young and beautiful, and FAMOUS!!!

She married being virgin, and i guess that maybe she would get to the point of wantin to try something else. Imagine all the tempations they both have...

It was about time to see this happening... so is not really a surprise.

what she said.