Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If only beans were legal...

rabidpanda

Sometimes I wonder if raving would be as magical if beans flowed as freely (and cheaply) as alcohol. I imagine what it would have been like 15 or 20 years ago, when it just started becoming popular but before it was illegal (of course the music wasn't as great as it is now - some beg to differ). Would buying MDMA pills 60 for $10 at the local GNC somehow make the clubbing less exciting? Would I use it during the week just when I wasn't feeling good? Would there be as many problems at clubs if the cops didn't have to worry about people dealing ecstasy? Would we have more depressed people walking around with little to no seratonin as a result of constant MDMA abuse? Would the governments revenue on MDMA taxes be greater than that of alcohol? Would it seem strange to me at all to walk up to the counter at the club and say "I'd like to buy 3 200mg MDMA capsules please". Why do some african americans smell really bad in the clubs but others smell good? Would more guys come home with more girls more often as a result of legalized beans? Just think, instead of huddling in a corner trying to exchange 40 bucks for two little pills, we could just buy our needs at a store in front of everyone and never hide it. But would we still love it as much as we do when its hard to get?