Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why don't I see...

Guest r3nz0

Guest Electric Eel

Morillo is def one of those DJ's that needs to pass on the horn.Maybe I'm just biased though since after the bomb ass R.i.t.M set any House would have prob been slow.WTF happened on the patio though???They locked everyone in the main room at SPACE at one point and wouldn't let anyone on the patio.Honestly Erick wasn't that bad!!!

They lock the downstairs doors when the patio gets too crowded, so as to avoid problems.

Rumor has it Puff Diddilly was the one yanking on the horn in the main room.

Yep, saw it myself, he was practically swinging from that horn. Why doesnt someone control him, if he had a concert one of his friends wouldnt decide to get on the microphone and be his backup ::)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

Morillo is def one of those DJ's that needs to pass on the horn.Maybe I'm just biased though since after the bomb ass R.i.t.M set any House would have prob been slow.WTF happened on the patio though???They locked everyone in the main room at SPACE at one point and wouldn't let anyone on the patio.Honestly Erick wasn't that bad!!!

Yea, I saw "Diddy" ::) do that at least once while I was in the main room.

Guest lulamishka

They lock the downstairs doors when the patio gets too crowded, so as to avoid problems.

I saw his girlfriend in the bathroom, i was wasted but she looked familiar then I realized hehe......

Yea, I saw her in the bathroom, too. Oh wait, that's when I saw you in the bathroom as well! And I don't know if you noticed, but Brandy was right outside the bathroom against the wall with a couple other people. Must've been waiting for Miss Diddilly.

Guest lulamishka

...he was practically swinging from that horn. Why doesnt someone control him, if he had a concert one of his friends wouldnt decide to get on the microphone and be his backup ::)

LOL Lee! So true...

Diddy only wishes he could hold a crowd like Morillo does.

Guest bootstah

...he was practically swinging from that horn. Why doesnt someone control him, if he had a concert one of his friends wouldnt decide to get on the microphone and be his backup ::)

LOL Lee! So true...

LOL!!! At least he didn't get the mic this time... ::)

Guest lulamishka

LOL Lee! So true...

LOL!!! At least he didn't get the mic this time... ::)

Haha, we were wondering if we were going to hear another rendition of "Jack U" like we did on the aptio back in March.

Guest clubgoddess

I was there!!! I thought Morillo rocked it, I heard a lot of tracks I had been wanting to hear at Space. It was one of the best times Ive had at there, the whole weekend was crazy in Miami ;)

It was nice to meet Lee and Lula as well, and good to see Miriam!! I'm sure I'll see you lovely ladies out there again soon. :)

Colleen

Guest Satan

i had a great time. i agree i could have lived without hearing 'welcome to the jungle i want to fuck you like an animal sink my teeth into your flesh" jibber jabber for the 86,000 time...but overall he rocked it on a what is admittedly a "sub-par" day for the likes of morillo, he is better than most are at this game on their BEST of days.

now back to our regularly scheduled program. satan has spoken.

Guest lulamishka

It was nice to meet Lee and Lula as well, and good to see Miriam!! I'm sure I'll see you lovely ladies out there again soon. :)

Colleen

Hey Colleen! It was nice meeting you, too. :)

Guest Electric Eel

I was there!!! I thought Morillo rocked it, I heard a lot of tracks I had been wanting to hear at Space. It was one of the best times Ive had at there, the whole weekend was crazy in Miami ;)

Colleen

It was nice to meet you too!! :D

Guest clubgoddess

hey Colleen it was nice to hang out..... come back to Miami anytime :)

hey Marnie!! I didnt realize this was you!! I have pics from saturday to send to you, Brandon, and Russ...some are hilarious haha. I have one for lee and lula too. :)

Danny I'll be down again soon for sure. Dan good to see you too my dear.

Guest lulamishka

hey Colleen it was nice to hang out..... come back to Miami anytime :)

hey Marnie!! I didnt realize this was you!! I have pics from saturday to send to you, Brandon, and Russ...some are hilarious haha. I have one for lee and lula too. :)

Oooh, send away! :)

Guest hotjunkie

i looooooooooove morillo, but this morning he was sub par :( he just didnt bring the funk this time.he played some jams but it just didnt seem like he was soooper into it today, but honestly i am the one the could be mistaken because it was my b-day and i was tooooooooow up. i do remember he played my favorite trademark morillo kings of tommorow finally over red carpet alright, and me an musicicalmissionary were jamming to bob sinclars love generation!!

What's up with you idiots You all say the same thing just switch up the words.The word of choice today kids is "subpar".

Guest hotjunkie

marnie told me today u came down .. damn hope to see ya soon colleen :)

Dude, why don't you stop kissing these girl's asses? Geez that's all you do on this forum. they're not going to give you any pussy.

Guest lulamishka

i looooooooooove morillo, but this morning he was sub par :( he just didnt bring the funk this time.he played some jams but it just didnt seem like he was soooper into it today, but honestly i am the one the could be mistaken because it was my b-day and i was tooooooooow up. i do remember he played my favorite trademark morillo kings of tommorow finally over red carpet alright, and me an musicicalmissionary were jamming to bob sinclars love generation!!

What's up with you idiots You all say the same thing just switch up the words.The word of choice today kids is "subpar".

Dude, why don't you stop kissing these girl's asses? Geez that's all you do on this forum. they're not going to give you any pussy.

What I wanna know is, what's up with all this hate that you're spewing? For someone on CJ with only 9 posts under your belt, you sure have excessive issues with members of this board.

Nobody is going to change around here because of YOU. If you get so irked reading this board, then why don't you go post somewhere else instead of wasting your time here.

get over it buddy not every guy that walks the planet is nice cuz he wants "pussy" .. 99% of my friends are girls ... ive known colleen for a while havent seen her in ages. but then again i dont owe anyone any explanation

Guest LeVeL

LOL :P

Guest LeVeL

Im sure this is someone who CAN'T say all that with his/her real name, what are u afraid of Hotjunkie???

Oye balsera deja de ser tan chismosa anda :P

Guest Chica

Im sure this is someone who CAN'T say all that with his/her real name' date=' what are u afraid of Hotjunkie???

[/quote']

Oye balsera deja de ser tan chismosa anda :P

haha...oye balsero yo creo que eres tu!!