Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THANK GOD...

Guest Cosmigonon

Guest Cosmigonon

...No Sleep November is OVER!!!

I think I'll just go take a nap now; wake me up next year...

p.s.: Thanks to ALKI for the festivities (serious contender with Salchichober for the "Month of the year" award), looking forward for next year's... 8)

Guest bootstah

December is going to better than November ;)

Masiello

Infusion

Satoshi & Hector Romero 8)

OMG yes!!!!!!!!!!! But it's also time to be a bit more responsible......I can't believe I just said that... :o

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

BIG THANKYOU to all that came along fro the ride!!!!!!!!! no sleep november was a blast!!!! from OG, to sanchez, to deep dish, to OG again, then ending it off with the morillo peluca party blast with beetches. i seriously need to consider retirement!! BIg BIG THANK YOU to all my beeteches for the t-shirts, being good friends and sharing in all the festivities. all the usual suspects who came along for various stops, ddg, durtylexx, general, cosmigonon was a trooper, bootstah, and all those who got mashed up with me.

rolly, i really tried to make it to boom box but i had to leave the beach. rolly and the satanic oone you guys rawk! ps. "is that mama serpa?"

till nest time----alki

Guest Satan

BIG THANKYOU to all that came along fro the ride!!!!!!!!! no sleep november was a blast!!!! from OG, to sanchez, to deep dish, to OG again, then ending it off with the morillo peluca party blast with beetches. i seriously need to consider retirement!! BIg BIG THANK YOU to all my beeteches for the t-shirts, being good friends and sharing in all the festivities. all the usual suspects who came along for various stops, ddg, durtylexx, general, cosmigonon was a trooper, bootstah, and all those who got mashed up with me.

rolly, i really tried to make it to boom box but i had to leave the beach. rolly and the satanic oone you guys rawk! ps. "is that mama serpa?"

till nest time----alki

you are quite welcome my friend.

it was a blast.

i loved my peluca get-up, cause "nobody fucks with the jesus"

fuck the haters, party like mosquitos. 8)

Guest durrtylexx

till nest time----alki

i had a blast hanging out with you bud..