Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pot brownies

jasonct5

Have any of you guys ever made pot brownies. If so how much weed did you put in. I took them this weekend and I was fucked up. I ate them around 3 and was retarded till about midnight. I felt like I was tripping. It was great but then I was tired the rest of the night and passed out

Use the bud, stems and all (there shouldn't be seeds if you are using good bud) and melt it together with the butter. Then use the butter to make the brownies just as you would make normal brownies. Remember, they take a while to kick in- so don't eat 4 thinking they aren't working.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

We used about a quarter oz of very good buds and chopped it up fine then melted a stick of butter and cooked it a little while in the butter then but them in the batter and just baked it. tiestoisgod is right, it takes a while to hit you 30-60 mins. I was very tempted to eat 3 or 4 just cuz they were so good but my friends warned me about it and good thing. I wouldv'e just been stupid. While waiting you feel like you do when your waiting for a pill to kick in, wondering how good it'll be and when it'll hit you. cwm29.gif

Ok peeps, this shouldbe the be all and end all to this thread. The following link will take you to a magical place with dozens of recipes for all sorts of cannabais related foods. Enjoy...

http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Drugs/THC/Eat/

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

Ok peeps, this shouldbe the be all and end all to this thread. The following link will take you to a magical place with dozens of recipes for all sorts of cannabais

WOW THANKS I NEEDED THAT cwm13.gif