Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~**Anchors**~ (pill ID)

rj752000

It's stamped with an anchor on it. Pretty white in color. And there's a slit on the oppisite side. Anyone heard of them? done them? If so, how are they? Thanks people!! cwm1.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

Originally posted by sonicgroov:

if they are around the ny area, i did them last week. good stuff. i took two for the night and was fucked...but i also preloaded with 5htp too so that might have helped. i was rolling so hard, i couldnt keep my balance...somewhat speedy but not that dopey either...overall a good roll...

cwm30.gif

Thanks dude!!

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

if they are around the ny area, i did them last week. good stuff. i took two for the night and was fucked...but i also preloaded with 5htp too so that might have helped. i was rolling so hard, i couldnt keep my balance...somewhat speedy but not that dopey either...overall a good roll...

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

did them last weeked at PVD--they are good. They were very consistant. I took one at 1 and another at 5 and it was perfect. Some of my friends think they're a little more dopy, but they were cool. They are not to speedy and not to dopy. Makes you want to chat with everyone around you then at times dance your butt off. Good roll, good stuff.

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."