Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Emergency question (need info by Fri night)

pacha

Who has taken Stacker-2? I got a bunch of then and wanted to know if anyone has ever taken them as an e substitute. Has anyone ever taken more than one at a time? Can you take two spread over 2-4 hours? I don't want to drop, but I don't want to be exhausted at 6 or 8 AM. Not looking for a great trip cwm17.gif (PVD should provide that for me), just want to stay awake and energetic. Any info anyone has would be cool.

Hey, Stacker 2 will deffinatly keep you awake, I wouldn't take more than one....That is more than enough to keep you going. I'd take it one day sober, just to see what it does to you, it makes some people really shakey the first couple times they take it. I have a few friends who love it and use it all the time. I wouldn't take a lot all at once though, they are strong.

Nicki cwm38.gif

So I took 1 Staker-2 last night at Twilo. Not bad, kept me awake and energized. Once for about 5 min my scalp felt tingley. And a couple times my heart was pounding so hard that it hurt a little. My girlfriend got all jittery and had an upset stomach all night (didn't go away till we woke up today at 4:00). Probably going to try something else next time.

Someone in this thread said that you should try it once before you go. I definitely agree. Woulda saved my girl some grief.

Originally posted by guido215:

or legal stuff, yellow jackets, xenadrine, ephedrine hci + aspirin + vivarin.

I'm not an expert, but I would NOT recommend that anyone take ephedrine at a club... I've taken it before just at home at it made me feel really jittery and my heart rate went through the roof even just sitting there - walking up a flight of stairs would make my heart start pounding like crazy and it was kind of scary. It felt unsafe and I wasn't even doing anything active!

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."