Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I went to Nocturnal last night AND...

Guest Gabriel Ben

Guest Gabriel Ben

Gab, you either work for another club and are being "SLANDEROUS" or you went home at midnight. As always, from 4am on, Nocturnal had over 2000 people enter the club. You obviously didn't hear Roland spinning because he NEVER misses a beat, and Chino and the hip hop crew PACKED the mainroom. Just because you were at home sleeping by 1am, don't testify Falsities before these people on this site, (because most of these people are serious party'ers!) because they can vouch for the intensity, vibe, and lack of room to dance because of the masses. My suggestion, if you can't party with the big boys, get some sleep wake up at 9am then come to Nocturnal and party till noon....See you there late night, if you can stay awake.....ROOKIE....

Chill out man Gabriel is voicing is sharing his thoughts, you are taking it to personal. I have been to Nocturnal on a friday night and haven't like the vibe nor the music. But I'm a DJ and have become very picky about what I expose my ears to. Aquabooty brings a sound that is rarely heard in these parts and Roland brings it home every Friday morning. As for the main room and all the other jaz :P. This is my opinion not the facts so chill out before you attack. Last time I checked this was a free country and freedom of speech is a protect right. I wish Noc and it staff all the luck in the world, we need quality clubs for both ours locals and tourist.

But FYI, a qoute from two girls from chicago who there on friday night not morning, "Noc sucked!" that can't be good PR for any club. My friday night after I play, I go to Cafeteria, yes Diego and Diaga have figured out the right sound and the right vibe.

Gab u might want to check it out next Friday..

you playing? I may have to...or wait you going to be at nikki beach on saturday? I may have to check you there...

Guest DJBroy

Saleen : Lol (I will make you a drink, just tell your sister to leave my house)...and I wouldn't use the term preaching, more like, defending...

QBQ : There is a fine line between sharing your thoughts and ripping into a club.

Guest Spankmeister

QBQ : There is a fine line between sharing your thoughts and ripping into a club.

There is a fine line between being a butthead and a total waste of skin...you know that line, look behind you, you just crossed it.

Guest tres-b

But FYI, a qoute from two girls from chicago who there on friday night not morning, "Noc sucked!" that can't be good PR for any club.

Enough said.

:-X

Guest DJBroy

Spanky, anyone who knows me, knows I joke constantly. I don't know you, Gab, Q, or whomever. But even a third grader can tell the level of sarcasm and playfullness in my insults. You guys are all probably cool clubbers, and would probably be excellent patrons for any establishment. I apologize to anyone who felt personally insulted. I don't see why anyone has to "dog" anyother establishment. I happen to love the differences in everyclub in Miami. Thats the beauty of it all, variety. Some Mondays I will party at Tobacco Road with some classic rock cover band, Tuesdays, Karaoke at Sushi Samba with Ani (dj) and my boy Marino (server), Thursdays I love Prive', Space saturday, Pearl or Amika sunday, etc, etc, etc, I love all types of music and DJ's, I am easy to please......Just ask your mother ;D

Guest Gabriel Ben

I don't see why anyone has to "dog" anyother establishment.

I didn't "dog" any establishment. I posted "WHAT" i encountered and "WHAT" kind of fun I didn't have.

Guest ramon

i was there on friday for afterhours...

i got there around 5 and it was packed till i left @ 7

i need an id for that madonna track Roland played...

it's sick...

im gonna guess but ill assume it was

Boot Inc - H*ng Up

sounds like the swedish house mafia took the madonna hung up single to the cleaners .. but its the best thing that angello and ingrosso never did.

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF200168-01-01-01.mp3

Guest SassyRebecca

Spanky, anyone who knows me, knows I joke constantly. I don't know you, Gab, Q, or whomever. But even a third grader can tell the level of sarcasm and playfullness in my insults. You guys are all probably cool clubbers, and would probably be excellent patrons for any establishment. I apologize to anyone who felt personally insulted. I don't see why anyone has to "dog" anyother establishment. I happen to love the differences in everyclub in Miami. Thats the beauty of it all, variety. Some Mondays I will party at Tobacco Road with some classic rock cover band, Tuesdays, Karaoke at Sushi Samba with Ani (dj) and my boy Marino (server), Thursdays I love Prive', Space saturday, Pearl or Amika sunday, etc, etc, etc, I love all types of music and DJ's, I am easy to please......Just ask your mother ;D

Broy, do you have a girlfriend? Me and my girlfriends were at Nocturnal and we thought you were fine as hell! Are you Brazilian? Anyway, don't worry about what these guys say, Nocturnal is awesome! Its now our favorite club to go to, (Space is our other favorite! sorry :P) When we come back, can I Dance on your bar again? lol ;)

Guest Fez

i was there on friday for afterhours...

i got there around 5 and it was packed till i left @ 7

i need an id for that madonna track Roland played...

it's sick...

im gonna guess but ill assume it was

Boot Inc - H*ng Up

sounds like the swedish house mafia took the madonna hung up single to the cleaners .. but its the best thing that angello and ingrosso never did.

http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF200168-01-01-01.mp3

nah...

it sounded more like

Rulers of the Deep - The Last Survivor (dub mix)

and i don't think it was hung up....

Broy, do you have a girlfriend? Me and my girlfriends were at Nocturnal and we thought you were fine as hell! Are you Brazilian? Anyway, don't worry about what these guys say, Nocturnal is awesome! Its now our favorite club to go to, (Space is our other favorite! sorry :P) When we come back, can I Dance on your bar again? lol ;)

there's only one brazilian up in here....go on...

Guest DJBroy

Sassy,

You are too funny...Why would you think I look Brazilian? What night did you come? Forgive me for not remembering you, but what were you and your girls wearing? And to answer your question, I was dating this girl, but as of last week, its no more, so I am going to take a break, meet some new people, and enjoy myself. Also, you & girls can dance on my bar anytime...

Guest DJBroy

Diogo, whats up! Didn't know you were Brazilian. What do you think about checking out Glass on Wednesday night and supporting my boy Zane (Bartender at Crobar & Amika) (he just got a bartending there for weds)? I think they are opening tommorrow and it should be really hype. I think a lot of good things are going to come from that place. Call Rick, see if he wants to go, and I will buy you guys a couple corona's!

Guest DJBroy

Diogo, whats up! Didn't know you were Brazilian. What do you think about checking out Glass on Wednesday night and supporting my boy Zane (Bartender at Crobar & Amika) (he just got a bartending there for weds)? I think they are opening tommorrow and it should be really hype. I think a lot of good things are going to come from that place. Call Rick, see if he wants to go, and I will buy you guys a couple corona's!

Just found out, they changed the grand opening till Dec. 28th. Glass isn't quite ready yet and they want to start off on a good note...I dont blame them! Anyway I need to blow off some steam, any suggestions for tommorrow, How about Boom Box? I can call Rich, he is one of the managers there. He is cool and he said he would take care of me anytime I come in there. So I have never been, and I am interested to see how they madeover the old Lounge 16! Let's check it out...

Guest DJBroy

Just found out, they changed the grand opening till Dec. 28th. Glass isn't quite ready yet and they want to start off on a good note...I dont blame them! Anyway I need to blow off some steam, any suggestions for tommorrow, How about Boom Box? I can call Rich, he is one of the managers there. He is cool and he said he would take care of me anytime I come in there. So I have never been, and I am interested to see how they madeover the old Lounge 16! Let's check it out...

???? ^

Guest DJBroy

wow, i dont think i have never seen 5 consecutive posts from the same person before.

Sorry JMT, after I put up the last post, I realized how retarded it looked...lol