Clubplanet Nightlife Community

youngins

Guest Stealth

Guest Stealth

I have a good amount of friends that are under 21 so it sucks when they can't get into places. Does anyone know of any big clubs that are 18+ and don't have a cover, or the cover is very inexpensive.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to get together a college fraternity and sorority event, and I can pull at least 50 people, if not more. Does anyone know where to start? like maybe which big club would be willing to do that for cheap that way they can get exposure, and people in the future, and anyways, ppl will be buying drinks. I heard metropolis is a good place for thursday night, but the lines are long...is there like a priority entrance? anyways, I know it's a n00b question, but thanks anyways.

Guest james stratus

My youngers sis's like Bambu, I think it's on Washington somewhere.I don't know if it's only 18+ for girls though.

I've seen this party at Bambu promoted and I am confused. Isn't the Beach still 100% 21+? It doesn't make sense that they would boldly promote 18+ will an ordinance that doesn't allow it :-\ Not that I don't know that the holes in the wall on 6th let kiddies in regardless.

Also Space is having a legal 18+ event in the Loft on a weekly basis from now on... so there you go!

Guest dirtyhouse777

I have a good amount of friends that are under 21 so it sucks when they can't get into places. Does anyone know of any big clubs that are 18+ and don't have a cover, or the cover is very inexpensive.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm trying to get together a college fraternity and sorority event, and I can pull at least 50 people, if not more. Does anyone know where to start? like maybe which big club would be willing to do that for cheap that way they can get exposure, and people in the future, and anyways, ppl will be buying drinks. I heard metropolis is a good place for thursday night, but the lines are long...is there like a priority entrance? anyways, I know it's a n00b question, but thanks anyways.

i dont know where u go to school, but both UM and FIU have large amounts of people in fraternities promoting events. it should be more than easy to organize an event where ID isnt that big of a problem

Guest rollyp66

Coconut Grove seems like the place to hang for the under 21 aged group, at least, it used to be that way a few years back.

still is as for the large venues you have to wait for them to do an 18+ event.

Guest Miss_Digital

try the hotel bars, they can at least go to places like the Delano with out being carded at the door

and if your lucky maybe the bartender wont ask for id?

Guest Devilicious

make all your under 21 kids become "40" yr olds for one night...

if you're smart, you'll get that w/out having to read it over..

or take them to the new tootsies venue

that opened already?

Guest ClubDiva05

The new Tootsies venue opens December 26 but it will be 21+.I think dollhouse is 18+ but cover is like $20 if you're under 21.

Guest Devilicious

Tal, why would you ask that? Are you tired of dancing on my bar?!!! :'( You better not leave me for Tootsies....

please... there is dancing at tootsie's, but it sure ain't me doin it. I will continue to dance upon bar and tabletops only when the mood/music strikes me! ;D