Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enrique Iglesias admits using extra-small condoms

Guest slamminshaun

Guest slamminshaun

Oh, Enrique!

My friends Vern and Adam and I brave the lines at Foley's in the Galleria on a Saturday afternoon to see Enrique Iglesias. The Latino heartthrob-singer (you know, the man who gets to nail Anna Kournikova) is in town to promote True Star, his new men's cologne by Tommy Hilfiger. Once we're past the screaming, hyperventilating women, we get five minutes with His Hotness, who talks cologne, ladies and, er, rubbers.

"Hey, whatever I can do to help people get laid," says Iglesias of his cologne. True Star smells pretty darn good. It's fresh, spicy and has a cool aftertone -- kinda like the tall, dark and handsome Iglesias, who tells me how he was dumped right before his high school prom, and how I don't need to be like him to be cool, I just have to be myself. (Note to Enrique: Being you is much cooler.) So, are there any other product lines he's about to lend his nombre to?

"The next product I'm gonna put my name on is extra-small condoms," he deadpans, mock-seriously. "I can never find extra-small condoms, and I know it's really embarrassing for people -- you know, from experience. Hopefully people won't be ashamed when I step forward."

Hmm"I'll be watching for those, too. -- Steven Devadanam

http://www.houstonpress.com/Issues/2005-10-20/calendar/urban.html

Guest michael^heaven

Oh' date=' Enrique!

My friends Vern and Adam and I brave the lines at Foley's in the Galleria on a Saturday afternoon to see Enrique Iglesias. The Latino heartthrob-singer (you know, the man who gets to nail Anna Kournikova) is in town to promote True Star, his new men's cologne by Tommy Hilfiger. Once we're past the screaming, hyperventilating women, we get five minutes with His Hotness, who talks cologne, ladies and, er, rubbers.

"Hey, whatever I can do to help people get laid," says Iglesias of his cologne. True Star smells pretty darn good. It's fresh, spicy and has a cool aftertone -- kinda like the tall, dark and handsome Iglesias, who tells me how he was dumped right before his high school prom, and how I don't need to be like him to be cool, I just have to be myself. (Note to Enrique: Being you is much cooler.) So, are there any other product lines he's about to lend his nombre to?

[b']"The next product I'm gonna put my name on is extra-small condoms," he deadpans, mock-seriously. "I can never find extra-small condoms, and I know it's really embarrassing for people -- you know, from experience. Hopefully people won't be ashamed when I step forward."

Hmm"I'll be watching for those, too. -- Steven Devadanam

http://www.houstonpress.com/Issues/2005-10-20/calendar/urban.html

72690393_8b71290415.jpg

;D

Guest Diabolique

;D its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean

61% of women prefer large cock. the other 39% are in denial. ;D

<---NOT in denial. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

j/k Miss Digital, you do have a valid point. ;)

--too big is just as bad as too small too...just right, now we're talking. :-*

to big can be bad! personally its more about the hmmm Circumference

Guest LdySphynx

Isn't the FUN part of all this, is that we have OPTIONS?

I mean come on if we didnt have the DIFFERENT options then it would be so DAMN BORING!!!!!

I praise those men that have so much confindence in themselves even though they are not equipped with the best material....and to those that were blessed more power to them!!!

But not all of those who are blessed, know what to do with it....being the fact that once they have a BIG ONE they tend to think its does the work for them. On the other hand you have the guys that are not as well endowed and do a hell of a job cause they feel they have too.

I'm not saying this is everyone, but it is the majority.....but when it all boils down to it, CHEMISTRY, MENTAL, & of course SEXUAL ATTRACTION has everything to do with it, if its not there then no matter what the guy has YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED. I dont know about every other girl on here or guy for that matter, but thats just how I feel about it.

:)

Guest Miss_Digital

Isn't the FUN part of all this, is that we have OPTIONS?

I mean come on if we didnt have the DIFFERENT options then it would be so DAMN BORING!!!!!

I praise those men that have so much confindence in themselves even though they are not equipped with the best material....and to those that were blessed more power to them!!!

But not all of those who are blessed, know what to do with it....being the fact that once they have a BIG ONE they tend to think its does the work for them. On the other hand you have the guys that are not as well endowed and do a hell of a job cause they feel they have too.

I'm not saying this is everyone, but it is the majority.....but when it all boils down to it, CHEMISTRY, MENTAL, & of course SEXUAL ATTRACTION has everything to do with it, if its not there then no matter what the guy has YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED. I dont know about every other girl on here or guy for that matter, but thats just how I feel about it.

:)

yup there are many levels in pleasing a women

besides thing is this... every guy thinks HIS is the BIggest one you've ever seen

so ladies my advice is make friends the man ego ... and say "yeah, baby, it is the biggest one!"

Guest mursa

Loving pussy..and the Passion one shows to it has alot to do with Overall performance IMO .........and i'll admit when in the mood/zone im all over it !

...oh and BTW ....8.5 here , holla at ur boy ! hehehehe :P ;D

Guest Slide On The Ice

"Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me..."

--Styx

heh :P

Guest slamminshaun

And on top of that' date=' if you can eat pussy like it's your last meal, you're the man.

[/quote']

Especially with all those vitamins and minerals. Get a fork and dig in guys. 8)

Guest Miss_Digital

Yeah...OK...That's BS. Women who say that are in denial. Both size and the way you work it are important.

yeah if you have a big one and dont know how to work ... its just as bad as having a small one

LOL i'm trying really hard not to be bulgar in this thread

Guest Miss_Digital

And on top of that' date=' if you can eat pussy like it's your last meal, you're the man.

[/quote'] <<<<----- that skill will get you far in life! with the ladies

Yeah...OK...That's BS. Women who say that are in denial. Both size and the way you work it are important.

yeah if you have a big one and dont know how to work ... its just as bad as having a small one

LOL i'm trying really hard not to be bulgar in this thread

90% of the people on this thread are guys, you won't offend anybody. We're not a bunch of little schoolgirls here. LOL

Guest DaGoose

Yeah...OK...That's BS. Women who say that are in denial. Both size and the way you work it are important. And on top of that' date=' if you can eat pussy like it's your last meal, you're the man.

[/quote']

Mmmmmmm pussy