Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best NYE Party?......

Guest dahzel

Guest dahzel

what do y'all think? whats everyone doing? i'm gonna take it easy NYE and then go to Murk on New Years Night. the roots at revolution will be a good party but i'll have to pass. i'm not into the celebrities hosting parties, especially on NYE. last year we went to nic fanciuli (new years day) and it was empty. everyone was recovering i guess.Everyone have fun and be safe!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Guest coach

Frankie Knuckles at Shine

+1. Not only is this some good music, but Shine is right on the beach. Generally, Miami Beach puts on one helluva fireworks display, so you can go out to Shine's backyard and probably have a great view. Plus, if you hang out all night and get hungry (like us hypoglycemics do), they have food right there onsight. I hope they move some of the party outside, though.

Guest Devilicious

+1. Not only is this some good music, but Shine is right on the beach. Generally, Miami Beach puts on one helluva fireworks display, so you can go out to Shine's backyard and probably have a great view. Plus, if you hang out all night and get hungry (like us hypoglycemics do), they have food right there onsight. I hope they move some of the party outside, though.

There's ample space outside, in this very quaint little grassy area just ahead of the sand as well as by the pool, and I'm sure you get a great view of the show from there. Definitely the party to be at. :)

Guest dahzel

+1

Frankie Knuckles + Live PA by Soul Mekanik (Kelvin and partner)

:o

ever since i heard soul mekanik on the essential mix i've really wanted to see him or them (1 or 2 guys?). but someone said on CJ that they weren't doing too much for shine. i still gotta make it out there though

Guest musicalmissionary

+1

Frankie Knuckles + Live PA by Soul Mekanik (Kelvin and partner)

:o

ever since i heard soul mekanik on the essential mix i've really wanted to see him or them (1 or 2 guys?). but someone said on CJ that they weren't doing too much for shine. i still gotta make it out there though

Soul Mekanik is 2 guys. And whoever said Kelvin wasn't doing much for Shine was blaming the wrong person for their slow start. But if last weekend was any indication, Shine should be on a tear coming up. Let's see how this Saturday night goes with Mesyn and Kelvin. Should be great!!

Guest rollyp66

The best NYE part is where ever yu are to celebrate with the people you care about...

This year the bet place for me will be CROBAR ;)

Guest Fez

what do y'all think? whats everyone doing? i'm gonna take it easy NYE and then go to Murk on New Years Night. the roots at revolution will be a good party but i'll have to pass. i'm not into the celebrities hosting parties, especially on NYE. last year we went to nic fanciuli (new years day) and it was empty. everyone was recovering i guess.Everyone have fun and be safe!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

shine...best deal and cheapest ticket in SoBe

75 before the 15th..tomorrow...

or 100 after...

buy them online...cause the door is going to be CRAZY

Guest ic143

i have a feeling i will be at delux and then noc ;) ;)

Me too minus Nocturnal! ;)

come on!!! to the patio we gooooooooo!!!!

No way man! The last time I hung w/you at Noc's patio you couldn't stop jumping around! Ha ha! I guess Infusion will do that to you... ;D

Too many cops out, don't want to risk it. Besides, isn't the D open til 5 on NYE? If so, that's plenty of partying for me. ;D