Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE 2006 at Crobar!

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Join me and the Crobar Family as we kick off the new year in style with the Cast of My Fair Brady; Hosted by Adrianne Curry & Christopher Knight aka as Peter Brady from the Brady Bunch. We will be dancing until the WAY after the sun comes up with sounds of DJs Louis Dee, Shawn Rudnick, Patrick M, Radamas and Special Guests to be announced! I don't have to tell you how BIG this party is going to be, so make sure you contact me ASAP to reserve your tickets. Let me say it a few more times in 2005... Who's coming with me?! See you at the back bar!!!!! ;D For more information e-mail to rolandp@crobar.com

nye_flyer_12-31-05.jpg

FOR VIP TABLES: Ask me about our bottle special available pre-reserved only! Contact Rolly @ rolandp@crobar.com. Always 21+. We can also celebrate your birthday parties, bachlorette parties, company parties, etc. at CROBAR @ 1445 Washington Avenue / South Beach Arrive early for there is always a line.

Guest DJBroy

Rolly, Whats up Bro! What are you up to tommorrow? I getting some people together to go and support Zane(you work with him at Crobar!) at Glass (the old Jimmy Z's on 41rst). Should be a good time. If you are off, call some of your hookers!!

Guest rollyp66

Rolly, Whats up Bro! What are you up to tommorrow? I getting some people together to go and support Zane(you work with him at Crobar!) at Glass (the old Jimmy Z's on 41rst). Should be a good time. If you are off, call some of your hookers!!

I think you may have put some motivation in me, call me up! ;D

Guest DJBroy

Hold that thought, I just talked to Yari, Zane might not be starting till next week....We'll just have to go somewhere else, if he's not there...

Guest DJBroy

Hold that thought, I just talked to Yari, Zane might not be starting till next week....We'll just have to go somewhere else, if he's not there...

Just talked to my friend Gabriel, he works there too, they changed the opening date (Dec 12th) to Dec. 28th. I guess they still arent ready or something. Lets go somewhere else, any suggestions?

Guest rollyp66

umm call me later and stop THREAD JACKING lol back to the topic!

Shot's with Peter Brady and Adrianne Curry all night til the break of DAWN!

Emi I think we're going to need some more Patron.....

Guest Spankmeister

This looks like a great party and very reasonable for NYE!

Just wait till C sees that Adrienne and Chris are gonna be there...My Fair Brady was one of her fav's!... ;D