Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CBS 48 Hours on Ecstasy

foxylady69

Yeah I agree. It was interesting that the media is finally being more truthful (a bit) about the real ""dangers"" of e. It sux that a buttload of bad things blamed on e are actually because the pill was NOT e at all. The real big danger is that you don't know what you paid for, unless you test the pills. Me and my boyfriend are buying an ez-test ASAP. I liked that part of the show about MDMA therapy though. I think e can be really useful to "break through" a person's defense mechanisms and get them to open up and problem solve. cwm40.gif

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

It definitely helps to open people up. I've used it with my GF in the privacy of our home. The thing that sucks though is that they never paid much heed to the therapists side during its criminilization, and now that its Schedule I, they may never get it bumped down to III. I totally felt for that lady, and she completely hit it home with the cigarettes and booze thing. I still haven't heard a good reply to that (how many deaths have been blamed on alcohol already? I won't even start on tobacco).

Did anybody else see it last night? For the most part, it was pretty objective, but they always pick the most ignorant people to interview, "It's a dangerous drug, and its killing people. We need to get it off the street". I also live in Florida, PMA central, and one of my bros at Florida State was on the program too. It was kind of brief on its topics, and it made ravers seem like spaced out, overdosing, drug addicts flailing and tossing themselves all over the place (which I guess it seems like to an observer). What the hell was with that lady, "It only takes one pill to kill". Her daughter had taken what? Three PMA pills, not even real ecstasy. I guess no matter how many reports they do, people will never understand the drug unless they try it, and will always be scared off by the media. Euphoria is only a word until you experience it.