Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another rant by kanye west

ryan2772

Guest pussErox

did his grandma knit him that sweater?

I think he is broke. maybe he needs a new mascot on his album art? I think it will sell mo' better if he changes it up. but then again...who cares :P

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

He should have gotten Courtney Love up there with him to talk about politic's they could have done a duet together(MTV's biggest fuck ups on camera).

Politics on crack is wack not that I ever believed he was intelligent in the first place, Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus walks lord show me the way.......................

In other news Rev. Al Sharpton, Minister Louis Farrakan and Snoop Dogg got together to honor and pay respects to Tookie Williams.

Guest jbit

Because he put in alot of time and money in on his album it should be a hit by default? I guess he forgot to read that chapter of the music artist handbook.

Try not acting like a fucking moron

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Because he put in alot of time and money in on his album it should be a hit by default? I guess he forgot to read that chapter of the music artist handbook.

Try not acting like a fucking moron

Maybe if he had smoked a blunt he would have been easier to understand?????? ???

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Kanye and politics are pure humor.

KW has zero business discussing anything.

I dont know how this guy made it big.

He made it "Through the wire" ;D...... Catchy toon but I've already heard the original Chaka Khan - Through The Fire sampled before

Guest b00tyman07

The guys probably the greatest artist we've seen in hip hop since in years, but thats no excuse to be koo koo for coco puffs. Props for the hard work but the cockiness may send him over the edge soon, hopefully there'll be a camera there to capture it all. this shits better than a tyson fight

Guest dahzel

The guys probably the greatest artist we've seen in hip hop since in years, but thats no excuse to be koo koo for coco puffs. Props for the hard work but the cockiness may send him over the edge soon, hopefully there'll be a camera there to capture it all. this shits better than a tyson fight

no doubt about him being a great producer and emcee but i def agree that his cockiness might send him over the edge and hurt his career.