Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BLING WASNT TOO 'IN'

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

LET ME START OFF BY SAYING I THINK BLING IS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I KNOW. EVERYTIME I SEE HIM WE HAVE LONG CONVERSATIONS, AND GET ALONG PRETTY WELL..

BUT....

AS I WAS REMENICING ABOUT THE OLD DAYS AT CAFETERIA... I UNDERSTAND TRENDS HAVE CHANGED BUT LET'S BE HONEST HERE BLING... WHAT HAPPENED??? THE SHIRT'S NOT TOO CUTE!

LOVE YA BLING!!!! DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL! :)

BLING.jpg

hey lol i dont wear it much anymore that is my "slut shirt" as i called it back in the day when i used to actually like buyin stuff at hot topics.. yes i got hot topics clothes

i still have this spiked belt which ill wear when i go out (nonclubbing)

Guest Miss_Digital

LET ME START OFF BY SAYING I THINK BLING IS ONE OF THE NICEST PEOPLE I KNOW. EVERYTIME I SEE HIM WE HAVE LONG CONVERSATIONS, AND GET ALONG PRETTY WELL..

BUT....

AS I WAS REMENICING ABOUT THE OLD DAYS AT CAFETERIA... I UNDERSTAND TRENDS HAVE CHANGED BUT LET'S BE HONEST HERE BLING... WHAT HAPPENED??? THE SHIRT'S NOT TOO CUTE!

LOVE YA BLING!!!! DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL! :)

BLING.jpg

LOL those shirts are like his trade marks

;)

Guest coach

But hey, he is friends with a playboy model... ;)

Heh, I was thinking the same thing. Took me 5 minutes even to find Bling in the pic. Who cares what ya wear when you got that on your arm?

Heh, I was thinking the same thing. Took me 5 minutes even to find Bling in the pic. Who cares what ya wear when you got that on your arm?

hey... i take .... wait a sec ur right its tonie who am i kidding

werddddddddd

Guest Untouchablepurple

bling is in the pic ???? ???

Guest Diabolique

Are those real ... oh, yes, the shirt.

If you can touch them, they're real. ;) nice to see Tonie out! A-dorrrable! ;D and yeah bling, that looks like a shirt you bought at some trendy club shop in sobe. DKNY man DKNY... is a good place to start.... Bling you look good in nuetral & dark blues and light to medium shades of brown, IMO. just my $.02

Guest Josephmama

you guys always tease the poor guy........... but bling you seem like such a good sport about it. I dont know you personally but im sure you are really sweet! :-*

Guest Justin Johnson

Dude, come shopping with Amy & me one day, it will change the way you think aoubt clothes and fashion. She is the master.

Guest Devilicious

If you can touch them, they're real. ;)

I absolutely love this comment! To each her own, and ain't nobody else's business. 8)

Guest Diabolique

If you can touch them, they're real. ;)

I absolutely love this comment! To each her own, and ain't nobody else's business. 8)

Took me awhile to draw that conclusion, but hey, better late than never at all. what's REALLY cool, is that Tonie is a true beauty inside as well. she's completely beautiful!