Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So where's everyone going for New Years???

Guest Josephmama

Guest Josephmama

We're doing the hotel thing first at the Setai for the New Years toast ans I'll most likely end up somewhere after that, just not sure. How about you? ???

Guest ramon

I heard that Soul Mekanik fellow is playing LIVE and some guy named Frankie Knuckles is playing afterwards .. so ill probably be there, but gonna stop by Cafeteria's shindig before ;)

Guest escobaju

any idea how the "=-'2'night.com @ nocturnal party is going to be? my b-day is the 31st and no idea where to spend it.. any ideas?

Guest biznation00

any idea how the "=-'2'night.com @ nocturnal party is going to be? my b-day is the 31st and no idea where to spend it.. any ideas?

if this helps... Roland & I will be doing afterhours along with a few other surprises!

Guest mursa

Go to a friends house after Work...so my new year celebration will start around 2am !

...im not planning on going out ( its overpriced and overrated ! ) ...but who knows where the celbration will lead me ! 8)

Guest escobaju

biznation

if this helps... Roland & I will be doing afterhours along with a few other surprises!

thanks biz.. i;ll be celebrating my b-day @ nocturnal (12/31).. see ya there !!

:o

Guest coach

Dang, I just got the evite for the Raleigh. That looks really nice. Not cheap, but it looks like it is worthwhile. There is just too much good stuff going on. Still planning on going to Shine, though.